Personality Cafe banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
INTP
438 Posts
Interesting to see some of the answers included companies, especially ones with robots. I guess I'm in that boat too.
I'd start a company or two to do all the random things I'd like to do, like creating AI, robots, spacecraft, and cars.
But if we're allowed to do nice things, I'd probably give away a bunch of money to whoever needed it. Everyone has bills to pay.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Why worry about the best way to spend money when there is no longer a functioning economy with circulating money, since I have all the money?

HAL said:
Also, truth be told, I just want to make this thread because I'm sick of all the necro threads that have utterly spoiled this subforum lately.
If the living flee only the resurrection of the dead remains.

·
Registered
ENTP type 8w5
169 Posts
I’d ask complete strangers on what they’d do with it if they had it to get a good idea on what to do with it

·
Registered
372 Posts
Cry from having a worthless currency. It only has value if other people use it. If i have all of it an no-one is using it it has no value to other people.

But to use a less annoying response.

I would push humanity into space.... Its time to get off this rock.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Cry from having a worthless currency. It only has value if other people use it. If i have all of it an no-one is using it it has no value to other people.

But to use a less annoying response.

I would push humanity into space.... Its time to get off this rock.
Pro tip ... you can always buy gold using that money and being rich anyway , Hey wait... Central banks were doing it alot time ago xDD.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well if I had all the money in the world. Everything would be free. So, I guess, I will head to a location of which I deem good. In fact, this is a subjective matter and only representative of me. My location would be in a place of which i could build a manor. In this manner, I would build a library, a theater, a game room (be the size of a theater), a library, A room built exclusively for AR and HoloLens, and everything needed for a game studio, I would have permanent internet access, I would gate the vicinity. The land area around the house would be gated with network-based security. I also would start up a game studio and buy a theater chain. I would never have bills, so that would be a dream.

·
Registered
INTP, 5w4 in the Enneagramm
17 Posts
I would keep a part for me, to buy books, a tiny house, a bit more clothes, and I would invest the rest, in companies for example.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts