Personality Cafe banner

If you had an "Archenemy" what MBTI type would they be?

• INFP

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • ENFP

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • INTP

Votes: 9 2.2%
  • ENTP

Votes: 19 4.7%
  • INFJ

Votes: 11 2.7%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 20 4.9%
  • INTJ

Votes: 36 8.8%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 48 11.8%
  • ISFP

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • ESFP

Votes: 17 4.2%
  • ISTP

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • ESTP

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 9 2.2%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 45 11.1%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 12 2.9%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 72 17.7%
  • How could you say such a thing! No MBTI type would be my "Archenemy". I love all MBTI types!

Votes: 21 5.2%
  • I pick all of them! They all shall be my "Archenemy"!

Votes: 41 10.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Banned
3,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had an "Archenemy" what MBTI type would they be?

Mine would be an ISFP.
I know/knew an ISFP at school and he's the only person I have really considered smashing into a wall.

If we had a chance to get to know each other we would probably get along.
But he's to damn irrational, if you try to reason with him he starts spouting off how this and this you are.
Also, he doesn't control anger very well, which means you might have to step out of the way when he lets loose.

(i'm not saying all ISFPs are like this :wink:)

Edit: Hmmm that's not really a great audition for an "Archenemy", is it? Sounds pretty much like the general population of the world..... :crazy:

·
Banned
557 Posts
ESFJs!!!!!!!!!!! These people are my kryptonite, I hate them! They're all touchy feely, ethical, and simple-minded; I'm about as soft as concrete, corrupt, and extremely complex-minded. I just cannot keep a strong relationship with them. My relationships with ESFJs just go to shit...

·
Registered
475 Posts
ESFJs. Normally I don't feel much towards most people but when it comes to ESFJs I want to smash their faces through car windows. When they try to force their simple yet narrow minded ways down my head... by "telling me as it is" or telling me that I'm stubborn for not following social norms.. I want to smash their heads through their car window and run them over with it. I might reverse and run over them again just for shits and giggls though. Don't get me started on what an emotional mess they are.. or their superficial tendencies.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Probably ESFJs. I don't really want to generalize with certain traits, though. Their nature, in my experience, is slightly overwhelming...
My assumed archenemies would be ISFJs, but I'm not sure of any ISFJs I've met in real life and I like many of the ISFJs on this site.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
ESFJs. I do have an ESFJ friend that I really like, but most of them just clash with my values and the way I see things. We talk but the conversation doesn't go anywhere.

Why are we ENFJs the ones with the biggest amount of votes of all NFs and second of all intuitives? : /

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
My Archenemy would probably be an ESTJ.

This is not to say that all of them are evil, but that each type has its strengths, and also its ways of falling into corruption. The forms of corruption that the ESTJ tends toward is a form that is especially damaging to me.

Other types I consider especially dangerous when they are corrupt would include ESTPs and ENTPs.

ESTJs tend to unapologetically condemn everything that is good or right in the world and glorify cruelty as a virtue. As villains, they would usually be lawful evil. (The first person who comes to mind is the evil 5th grade teacher who punished me for politely attempting to question her errors when she was teaching inconsistently, because she thought that seeking clarity was "disrespectful;" who let kids pick on me and acted like it was my fault for being too sensitive; who made me read my creative writing assignments aloud in class just so she and the other students could humiliate me by laughing at them; who gave me detention every time there was a "desk check day" for not keeping my desk perfectly neat according to her own unrealistic standards; who criticized my creativity and was inflexible about the interpretations of assignment instructions; who punished me for "cheating" every time I got a perfect score on a spelling test.)

ESTPs tend to do exactly the same, but without trying to appeal so much to unjust laws or rules in order to get away with it. They have a horrible habit of taking the wrong side when someone is being victimized. As villains, they are more likely to be neutral evil. (The first person who comes to mind is the evil gym teacher who thought it was okay for the girl to repeatedly throw a basketball as hard as she could at my head, because "It's just a basketball. It doesn't hurt." )

ENTPs tend to create conflict just for fun, regardless of how it makes other people feel, then find ways of shifting the blame. As villains, they are likely to be chaotic evil. (The first person who comes to mind is the evil troll who kept relentlessly picking at my insecurities, intentionally opposing all of my most cherished values just to see if he could hurt me, in order to entertain himself and feel dominant.)

1 - 20 of 165 Posts