Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found this question on tumbler (comiks) and wished to ask you 6 for your answer.

Imagine you could never make another sound. Not for the rest of your life. Not a sigh. Not a yawn. Not a singel word. Ever. Then imagen you were given one chans to speak. what would you say?

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
Found this question on tumbler (comiks) and wished to ask you 6 for your answer.

Imagine you could never make another sound. Not for the rest of your life. Not a sigh. Not a yawn. Not a singel word. Ever. Then imagen you were given one chans to speak. what would you say?
"Words can be hollow and meaningless, I don't need a voice to speak my mind :)"

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
I'd record myself doing an Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross style rant so I could play it back to people when required. I express myself better in writing anyway.

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
Well I don't know about anyone else, but I'd save it for a time when I really needed to yell "HELP!!!"

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
And what happens when you run out of birds and candles?! :tongue:
o.o I can write, I can make more photos, *_* can paint, honk a horn :p and other stuff. Speaking is really overrated imo.

I can make a device that verbalizes whatever I write into it if I really need to. There is also body language, sign language etc.

XD I could develop telepathy LMAO!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts