Personality Cafe banner

If you had the chance to change our type, what would it be?

• ESTJ

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • ESTP

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • ESFJ

• ESFP

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • ENTP

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • ENFP

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • ISTJ

• ISTP

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFP

• INTJ

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • INTP

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • INFJ

• INFP

• I would like to stay the same type.

Votes: 53 37.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, if you had the chance to change your personality type?
What would you change it to?
Or would you prefer to remain the same?
If you would change it, then tell why.

Edit : Mod please correct ahd to had in the title

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
ENFP or ENTP :blushed:
Wanna switch places? :laughing:

INTJs got my vote. I wish I could be as cool and collected, though for now I'm content with quietly admiring you guys. :)

On second thought, any kind of NT would be nice. Someone who wouldn't get called irrational on a daily basis. But meh, being an ENFP has its benefits. :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
I would (Unless i try to keep evolving as a Infp) wish to change to Entp.

I wish i was more outgoing and sociable, that's just the way it is, and i love intuition way to much to let it go^^.

My values can get me into some really weird moods, it would be interesting to try logic for a change, and i don't want to lose my freedom, even i wish i was a bit more structured.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
ISTP. I'd be more compelled to actually do stuff that would help me in the long run. Ti is killer too. I like using it, but it gets confusing under excessive use.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
I like being an ISTP. Sure, others might consider me too withdrawn, or unemotional, unimaginative, dangerous, lazy, etc. etc. But, I have this lovely ability to not care and think I'm awesome anyway, so it works out.

I think the thing I like the best is that even the dullest moments can be an adventure.
I also enjoy not being burdened by anything, like feelings. (I kid. I have feelings. :wink: It's just rare that they weigh me down.)

·
Registered
104 Posts
What no one wants to be an INFP?! :crying:

I definitely would want to stay the same type (INFP) though maybe a little more balanced could be nice.. slightly more confident, slightly less scatterbrained, slightly more rational, and slightly more organized. :laughing:

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
I love being NTP but I'd go extroverted. I really don't enjoy my social anxiety.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I love being NTP but I'd go extroverted. I really don't enjoy my social anxiety.
Introversion isn't social anxiety.

Anyway, I really like being Ne-dom. ENFP, perhaps...Either that, or another N-dom type such as INFJ or INTJ. I'd most likely just stay my own type, though :cool:

Edit : Mod please correct ahd to had in the title
You can go to advanced editing options and edit titles yourself. I'm not sure if you can still do it, but you certainly could have done it a bit after posting this thread :crazy:

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
Introversion isn't social anxiety.

Anyway, I really like being Ne-dom. ENFP, perhaps...Either that, or another N-dom type such as INFJ or INTJ. I'd most likely just stay my own type, though :cool:

You can go to advanced editing options and edit titles yourself. I'm not sure if you can still do it, but you certainly could have done it a bit after posting this thread :crazy:
Hence the word "MY" LOL.

MY introversion causes me great social anxiety and if I were an extrovert I wouldn't have it.

In my case, it is the social anxiety itself that causes me to be an introvert and i don't enjoy it. If I were speaking on behalf of all introverts, I would have said so.

close. the. fuck. enough.

*breathes deeply*

·
Registered
63 Posts
I's stay the same, I love being ENTP.
Also, feels good to see that the most wanted-to-be type is ENTP.

·
Banned
605 Posts
I wouldn't change types, only try to balance myself out better, while getting better at the things that come naturally (or I obsess about but suck at).

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
In my case, it is the social anxiety itself that causes me to be an introvert and i don't enjoy it.
Actually, I think that even if you have social anxiety, you should be able to determine your correct type by studying cognitive functions.

Reactions: geGamedev

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
Wanna switch places? :laughing:

INTJs got my vote. I wish I could be as cool and collected, though for now I'm content with quietly admiring you guys. :)

On second thought, any kind of NT would be nice. Someone who wouldn't get called irrational on a daily basis. But meh, being an ENFP has its benefits. :)
Yes, please...XD

·
Registered
230 Posts
I wont change...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts