• Anything as long as it has Vegimite cause I'm Aussie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
121 - 140 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
ENFJ

And darn you for making me pick only one! (This was painfully difficult).

Hispanic, French, and Far East foods are amazing, but I'd have to say Italian. I was in Italy for 6 weeks once, and I never got sick of Italian food. :tongue:
My last name is and was considering buying a pizza shop in Milan.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I chose Americana, because it's broadest amongst the few things here I like. Getting a bit more specific though; if I had to choose just one type, it'd have to be pasta - that or meat, preferably both. I'm sure I'd grow frustrated at not being able to eat other things, but I could definitely live on meat & pasta with enjoyment/ease.

·
Registered
6 Posts
INFP if I can only pick one "ethnic style' it would be Indian (like from India) because it is delicious and healing and I can adapt it to my gluten free dairy free diet.

·
Delphic Seer
18,076 Posts
Either Mediterranean or seafood.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I think I'm INTP still no sure.

Italian, Pizza is an auto win and pasta is so easy to enjoy with anything.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I love Asian cuisine! Chinese, Korean, Indian... I don't have much access to such restaurants here, they're few and expensive, except the Chinese, but I often cook them for myself at home with mostly super expensive ingredients x.x
Over all, I can't imagine myself eating one type of food for the rest of my life, I'm an adventurous eater, I'd be boring.
Unknown type

121 - 140 of 151 Posts