• Anything as long as it has Vegimite cause I'm Aussie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Unsure MBTI type.

Asian and especially Japanese food is the love of my life. <3 And then english breakfast, because it's as if I could travel to the UK while still being broke. *shrugs* And it's always good.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I chose German/Nordic/Slavic junk but, mostly Slavonic is for strong taste. Perogies stuffed with sauerkraut or most about any pickled type food that uses unrinsed lactic acid. Lotsa garlic in my meat. In my area cucumber pickle makers have mostly switched from using lactic acid to using vinegar for the acidic mostly are of such, what a heart breaker. Sometimes I can find nice strong taste pickles imported from Eastern Europe.

·
Registered
39 Posts
enfp
I put something else. I've reached a stage where I'm disinterested in sensory pleasures for the most part. I've also never really taken good care of my body when it comes to eating. I'd rather just eat some sort of small cube or drink a pill each day that gives me all of my nutrients and makes me feel full all day. This way I won't have to spend a lot of money on food, I can save some time, and I won't have to deal with hunger pangs and fatigue during moments where I'm busy.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I’d have to go Italian. Coffee for breakfast, pasta for lunch, pizza for dinner, pick your topping, then have gelato for desert! Not to mention Parma ham and cheese and wine!

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Considering the sheer volume of distinct cuisines (possibly hundreds) because of different subcultures within a single country, Chinese food would be my choice.

141 - 151 of 151 Posts