Personality Cafe banner

If you have to act as a different type in a movie......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets say you are an actor, and someone ask you to act a character in the movie.
This character is not an ENTP. Which type is easiest for you to act like.

·
Registered
364 Posts
As an actor I can tell you written characters generally don't fall into MBTI types so its not as simple as choosing a type to act like.

·
Banned
180 Posts
intj's

i love intj's. i was Very impressed by them since I was child . So it was easy to act like them.

when i act like intj's i Mostly act like :

snape . from harry potter
vegeta. dragonballz
seto kaiba. yu gi oh

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
It is fun to play unintellectual, heavy sensors since it is so far from my own safety zone. It always turn out comical....
No offense meant.

And a psychopathic ESTJ is always nice to impersonate.

Reactions: possiBri

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Probably an NTJ, or whatever type impersonation involves aggressive bitching or bossing and bullying around over irrelevancies, fueled by raging Fi and Te.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I can masquerade as an ISFP or ESFJ, given that I was raised to act like one. This drains the fkn bone marrow out of me though.

Naturally though? INTJ. If I'm not careful, it becomes my norm. I deal with people a lot, so I don't let that happen. I love Ni, but I need reality. I love Te, but I also enjoy keeping friends. ;-P

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
I always enjoy thinking what it would be like being a spy or master thief or con artist... not sure where that would fall... I also enjoy the idea of the role of crazy/mad scientist or weird tech person. :laughing:

I agree with CJ that most characters aren't created with MBTI in mind, it's usually certain qualities in a character that they want to convey – which would probably be why it's harder to type some characters vs. others.

Reactions: CJ99

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think ENTJ , a friend of mine who introduced MBTI to me ( and hes an INTJ) told me that he tought that I am ENTJ, one of rear mistakes he made , ever :proud:
So ENTJ woud I be

·
Registered
498 Posts
ENTJ for me. My sister is an ENTJ, and when we are around each other for more than 2 weeks at a time, I tend to mimic much of her personality which can last for months afterwards. When I worked with her as her assistant for a year and a half, I was called Mini-me by her and all of our coworkers (I can also mimic her voice perfectly to add to the confusion). Even with her not around right now, I still have many ENTJ moments at work if I'm in a group setting, and I like it ;D

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Me too. I have been mistaken for an ENTJ. People are often suprised when they see how messy and scatterbrained I am. At first, it seems that I look organised and grounded.... Ahahaah !:unsure:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I am done acting. Been playing outside my comfort-zone for some periods in the recent past.
I could act as a rigid "S-type" and I could possible also adapt the "F-type" (while I cringe inside). If I take upon another type it is like a volcano just waiting to erupt. It comes with loads of self-pitty and loathing of others because they do not seem to recognize that I am not acting within my natural habitat. It just eats you up from inside. Okey. That was my rant. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Ha! Well this is funny. I use to parade around here thinking I was an ENFP. I manage to pass for it for a while, but after a year of reflection I've come to terms that I'm not. However, nowadays, I think I could still pass, but also pass for ESTP. Other than that, I dont think I could really get away with anything else. A cognitive test I took concluded I could pass for ISFP, and ESTP if I was not a ENTP.

I'm sure you've all heard of it, but here it is...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts