Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all who think INFJs don't have anger, here you are!
For one, don't pretend to know me and try to understand me only to disregard what I say and do the opposite. Don't send me your rediculous "pitchures" trying to make me jealous (as if I can't read in to this). Nevermind your poor grammar and lack of interest in trying to spell the most simplistic words; it's not "to" hard to do. Continue to spread our lives to others who could really care less, making me the jerk when you're the one who cheated (notice, I left your name out). Changing my phone number is a clear indicator; I don't wish to speak to you anymore, making you the "nutso" tracking down my number. I'm sorry your current girlfriend cannot hande you spending time with those you have dated in the past. Stop coming to me for comfort, you never listen so stop wasting my time. No you cannot come and visit me and I'm sorry I cannot send you money because you failed to complete your college courses at the age of 30. Stop using facebook to complain on my page; you're making a fool of yourself. This being said, I love you and wish the best for you :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Most of us are aware that Hitler was an INFJ.

Sorry for the late reply, I am new to this site and noticed your quote on Hitler. Perhaps a little research on his intentions and actions? His actions were not out of anger, as my post indicated most INFJs hide theirs.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hitler was angry that nobody liked his paintings.
I had the same problem in the third grade. Guess I went about it all wrong?! If only I had known the attempt of world domination may have solved my problems?! :)

Reactions: penchant

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not so sure it solved Hitler's problems.
Good thing I didn't go that route, then, eh? :) Although I did attend catholic school; pretty sure some of them studied under him j/k. Nice to meet you!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts