INTJ, 5w4, Ni-T type
6,040 Posts
What are you reading?

Reactions: Aelthwyn

·
Registered
INTP, 5W4
37 Posts
Just think of all the fun experiments we can try! :wrecking_ball_viza_:wrecking_ball_viza_

·
Registered
381 Posts
If I met myself, then I must still be me...

Then I'd probably think "is she afraid of me or something? I think we're both shy and know it, but too afraid to connect on our similarities."

Reactions: psyche

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
I'd immediately assume some kind of Truman Show conspiracy or something.
I wouldn't believe it's real, not for a second.
It'd creep me out and I'd want to find out what the hell is going on with the entire world.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'd probably have gay thoughts :eek:h:

I'm mostly kidding, but I feel like I'd either be drawn to myself or feel somewhat intimidated. Either way, I'd likely be very entertained.

I'm one of those people that once you get to know me, you either love me and can't get enough, or you need me in small doses. I've never met a person who's gotten to know me and has hated me. If someone hates me, they probably hate everything and everyone.

As far as first impressions go, I can be subdued and charming, but only so much—I have a rather strong personality... :blushed::crazy:

·
Banned
76 Posts
Would I be talking to myself if there was an alternate "me" to talk to?
The experience would creep me out. Thinking I was caught in a dream or a supernatural paranormal thing was happening. Wouldn't want to get close or it may steal my soul.

Also I had a dream a long time ago where I was sitting on my bed just looking at myself looking back at me and then both of us looking away. There was too much weirdness in that dream. Having it for real would intensify that weirdness.

·
Registered
566 Posts
"feminine mr. Perfect know-it-all; friendly and sweet hearted but a deep sadness in the core."

·
Premium Member
INTP I thimk, 5w4, 5w6
17,983 Posts
If you met yourself , what would your first impression be?

I would first note how much he looked like me but not say anything. Then I'd say something like, "What's happening? How are you." After hearing any answer I'd think, "Been there. Done that. What do you want to do next, if anything?"

I would be interested in how much alike we were. I'd wonder if we could become a team. But I probably wouldn't say anything to that. I'd leave the area and hope to meet again. Sounds like we could work together.

BTW one thing I would not do is introduce him to my wife. Also I would remove the fingerprint reader on my computer and change all my passwords.

·
Registered
433 Posts
First I would be afraid it was my sister. (we don't get on, to put it mildly). Then, realizing it was mySELF, I would enjoy the chance to study myself critically, to see ALL of me - a short, dumpy woman, who doesn't look very well, big dark circles around the eyes, a yellowish-olive complexion, chronically short of breath, to get a chance to see what my hair looks like from the back - is my bum really that big? Having got that over and done with, I would take myself for a decent cup of coffee and a natter.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I'd never meet him because hes always sitting in his room.

But if I met myself I'd probably smoke one together and talk or something, I don't know.

·
Electronica Wizard
ISFP
6,709 Posts
I will ask her to do something that I'm not able to do while I'm working so with our joint effort we could get super rich and famous. At the same time, what an ugly fuck..

·
Registered
10,848 Posts
Am I meeting me at the grocery store

Or leisurely at the beach

:laughing:

Because I think the what matters here

Meeting me at the grocery store
I would be impressed with my geometry and racing skills and be thankful that at least someone else in the vicinity is not blocking the aisle or two lanes walking slow as fuck. I may think I am an impatient nut job

Meeting me at the beach is more like
Wow what a laid back cool chick we should exchange numbers and barbecue and toss a couple drinks back. She mentioned she likes competitive bean bags or darts I should see if she is on any leagues right now. Cool beans yo

·
Registered
897 Posts
Ew, do not want.

Tbh though, I would hide my initial revulsion and force myself to spend time with them. They'd be aware of that already, because they know I'm a fake bitch. But they also wouldn't call me out on it because they're a coward who can't handle confrontation.

I'd stick around and observe them for a while, pretending to be friends while quietly noting all their flaws and mistakes. Then I'd eradicate those shortcomings within my original self.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts