Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just make her feel like she were the funniest person on earth. That her humour is just so brilliant and that you just LOVE it... And start a verbal ping-pong funny game where you just answer in the same silly mode to her jokes with a slight tension, competition like... Not too much tension, just a little...

I find men who laugh at my jokes just so sexy.... It makes me want to know them more...

·
Registered
413 Posts
Word. That, and still be able to impress us with your intelligence. (And with that, I don't mean shoving one's perfect grades in our faces... I mean to not come off as a total moron, period, regardless of what we're talking about.) :)

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Sounds complicated.. just use one of these:

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
So:
1. Laugh at her jokes, no matter what
2. Act smart and talk impressingly about any subject she likes.

Should be easy.... :)

Anything else? Massages? Back rubs?

·
Registered
733 Posts
You guys have it all wrong. This is how you do it:

1. Buy a llama and dye its hair black and white, like a cop car.
2. Buy a speed gun, like the kind the cops use.
3. Dress up like a cop minus the badge. You don't want to get arrested, yet.
4. Start clocking speeds of passing vehicles while sitting on your llama.
5. Pull over any speeding motorists.
6. Once a crowd starts gathering, look for the girl who's laughing and thinks she's seen the most brilliant thing in the world.
7. Arrest her.

Congratulations. You've now caught a female ENTP.

If there isn't a large enough crowd, install blue and red lights on your llama. It should get more attention but it can also get a cop's' attention.

·
Registered
392 Posts
All this talk of the ENTP girl being so hard to catch...does that imply she is fickle once caught?

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
All this talk of the ENTP girl being so hard to catch...does that imply she is fickle once caught?
Actually... to my LIMITED experiences.... yes. They dont let you in easily, so it is hard to trust them. For me at least. And unfortunately my experiences with ENTP ladies are not too good in that respect. E.g: "I met this other guy while you were away for a couple of days. And I feel I really must follow my heart". That kind of thing....;-)

EDIT: This is perhaps not too strange if you are 20. But mid-early 30s?.... not cool.

Reactions: xrevolutionx

·
Registered
97 Posts
You guys have it all wrong. This is how you do it:

1. Buy a llama and dye its hair black and white, like a cop car.
2. Buy a speed gun, like the kind the cops use.
3. Dress up like a cop minus the badge. You don't want to get arrested, yet.
4. Start clocking speeds of passing vehicles while sitting on your llama.
5. Pull over any speeding motorists.
6. Once a crowd starts gathering, look for the girl who's laughing and thinks she's seen the most brilliant thing in the world.
7. Arrest her.

Congratulations. You've now caught a female ENTP.

If there isn't a large enough crowd, install blue and red lights on your llama. It should get more attention but it can also get a cop's' attention.
It's like reading my own fantasy! ... If I fantasized. :p

Reactions: xrevolutionx

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Want llama.

We ENTPs are fickle for quite a while, but when we commit, we commit. I guess spotting that moment is the difficult thing. In addition when the going gets tough the temptation to run away remains very strong, and will likely manifest as emotional, rather than physical separation for a while. This can be hard to live with, or so I'm told.......

·
Registered
821 Posts
ENTPs constantly re-evaluate the people we know. Everyday I decide whether I still like my friends. How do I feel about them today? Are they as awesome as they were yesterday? Once you're in, of course, you can expect some leeway.

I wonder about ENTP men though. In my case, it was more about strength. I respect a tough woman who can destroy a person with a word.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Yep, I agree with most of the ladies above: don't be a moron, act like we're funny, and you'll probably have a decent shot.

(Fancy dinners and nice cars help, also.) :wink:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Eh...

Laugh and sound smart? Sounds kinda shallow to me, it takes more than that to catch my attention.

Laugh at my jokes only if they're funny. Don't just spout random facts at me in order to impress me, converse with me, bounces ideas with me.

I recently started dating another ENTP... which I never thought I'd do, but it's fucking amazing. Last night, perfect example. We fucked like rabbits and then rolled over and discussed coming to terms with death, compared out parents, discussed how most people only enter relationships to see who can get who to care about the other more, and billions of other topics. Stuff like this weighs way more than laughing at me and sounding intelligent.

He's pretty amazing~ :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I wonder about ENTP men though. In my case, it was more about strength. I respect a tough woman who can destroy a person with a word.
What about a look? :)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I have yet to be caught, so I wouldn't know....

so far, it's not that the guys themselves are boring, it's just that I feel I already know what's going to happen at any given moment. Soooo easily bored...

I guess just try to be different in a way we can't predict. I'd love that; to actually be surprised.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
This is the attraction of Ni to the ENTP? I think Ni users are the only people who come out with stuff that we haven't foreseen, on a regular basis. Sometimes it's just a throwaway comment and I'm thinking...whoa.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Maybe. But I think it's about making a different kind of connection. I have a good ENFP friend, and he comes out with some interesting left-field stuff....but often says the exact same thing I am about to open my mouth to say. So we make the same sort of connections. My husband and best friend are Ni users, and they surprise me at times. They make connections along routes I can't so easily follow, I guess because with Ne the dots you are joining are all out there to see, whereas with Ni some of the dots are internal and personal so nobody else can second guess them.

Muse: I wonder if Ne users are as interesting to Ni users as Ni are to Ne?

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Muse: I wonder if Ne users are as interesting to Ni users as Ni are to Ne?
I believe that is not the case. Since they use "internal" N they dont read people that well, according to me. I believe that our fascination with Ni and their ways is due to the fact that at last we found someone of whom we cant anticipate their every comment. INFJs are also interesting.... (Ne?)

Generalization here....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts