Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were an animal [not like a party animal or anything]... which animal would you be?

Are ENFP's those little scurrying things, or those things with flapping bits? or those wierd what-ya-call-em's that blink one eye at a time?

I am an ENFP, and if I were an animal, I would be a... otter... I think I will go with otter.

... side note: If I were a fruit I would be a pineapple... (Ananas if you are finnish) :crazy:

Reactions: vellocent

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I would be a porpoise. They're like dolphins but sweeter and cuter!

·
Registered
644 Posts
I would be a magpie...I hoard shinny things, I am drawn to creating cosy little nests, and I am a very good mimic.

We'll ignore the part about magpies brutally killing and eating other birds. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I'd be a cat....I have always wondered what it would be like to sleep under the coffee table.

Reactions: Filigeedreamer

·
Registered
435 Posts
I like this thread, i see people that look like dinosaurs all the time, it's pretty cool phenomena.

If i was a animal i would want to be a tiger, yeah that'd be fun. Tropical weather, jungle, night vision, yeahhh.
Or a wolverine, i saw a documentary on them, and they are energetic and fun loving ferocious little critters.

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,207 Posts
I would be a porpoise. They're like dolphins but sweeter and cuter!
Nah, I'd be a Dolphin. I like how they're playful and fun, but when a shark comes to threaten them or a human even they bust a cap on that shark and send him crying to mama. I guess it's like me, I'm really easy-going and nice until you purposefully hurt me or someone I care about.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'd be a tiger. Though they are solitary creatures by nature, they are extremely expressive and wonderful. I looked after a tiger cub once when I was volunteering at an animal sanctuary. She was amazing and adorable. I can't count how many scratches I got from our play-fights, but I loved every minute of it. <3

·
Registered
802 Posts
I'd be a bunny. haha:crazy: They are so cute and gentle. Plus, everyone I know says if I was an animal it would be a bunny. They don't hurt people and make great pets.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Nah, I'd be a Dolphin. I like how they're playful and fun, but when a shark comes to threaten them or a human even they bust a cap on that shark and send him crying to mama. I guess it's like me, I'm really easy-going and nice until you purposefully hurt me or someone I care about.
This cracked me up!!

One of my favorite ENFP traits... we get serious real quick if you mess with something that matters to us.

A fox might be fun. Quick and adventurous, with a cozy den to return to.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reactions: veingogh

·
Registered
248 Posts
Or I'd be a horse. Not a tame, riding horse. Naaahhhh.

I'd be wild like a mustang. Free to run as I please, and surrounded by a herd that cares about me. Freedom. <3

Reactions: chinotto

·
Registered
226 Posts
I think a Panda ^~^ or a Puppy ! they're so lovable :) even though they're 100%
capable of biting you when you're trying to kiss them....-_- (my dog for example) but you cant deny them, like ENFp's !

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Dolphins are what Keirsey compared all NFs to, I agree. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts