Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were all-powerful and could change the world however you wanted effortlessly and quickly, what would you do?

·
Registered
ESTP 7w6 so/sx
88 Posts
If this post was made for ENTJs, then I'm pretty sure my ENTJ sister would find a way to get rich without having to submit to annoying guidelines. Then, she would "disarm" all of her rivals--not necessarily killing them but perhaps getting rid of narcissistic tendencies that caused them to be her rivals in the first place.

Finally, she would focus on making the world a better place, like reducing plastic waste and CO2 emissions.

I myself (INFJ) would just skip to the last step. Then I might make a meager shot at the first step (becoming rich without pressure from others) but probably fail without the right mindset for business.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I would not want money. If I had the power of an omnipotent god, even the concept of mortal money would be so far beneath me it would be laughable. With a wave of my hand, I could create entire planets made of platinum, with diamond-encrusted continents and moons of solid gold. What the heck would I need money for?

If omniscience was already part of the package, good. If not, my first act would be to will omniscience upon myself, so I would fully understand what I was looking at before I started tinkering with it.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Actually there is worlds full of gold and diamonds but what is more stupid than that is central banks creating fiat-currency xDDD ( papers ) , you don't need a god for others to create money xD.

We are nothing ... just a sigh in our race lifespan.

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts
If I were God, it would create a whopper of an existential crisis for me because I’m an atheist. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: Lou/Beagle

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
It would be fun to leave Earth and do a tour of the universe. Once the human race has destroyed itself and the planet, I'd return Earth back to its pristine state, this time, without primates.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
I think that would certainly apply to me. That type of power would send me ‘dark’.
I can already see golden temples in my honour...my husband is an architect and engineer, I’ll get him started on the drawings now. 😂

1 - 8 of 8 Posts