Personality Cafe banner

Are your three answers to the question in the below post the same?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your type if you base it on how you are comforted during stress?

What is your type if you base it on how you are comforted when there is NO stress?

What is your type if you base it on your dreams, and how you wish you were?

If your answers aren't the same to all these three questions, your type might change in the future, as it stabilizes, for various reasons I won't get into b/c its very late.

Also, your answer to these three questions might never, ever, be the same.

·
Banned
748 Posts
My answers to these questions were the same. I hesitated a little about the last question, but then figured I should answer the type which fits my dreams best, and that there isn't a type synonymous to the person I'd like to be, but that the INFP in all health comes closest.

·
Registered
595 Posts
INFP when not under stress or not, but I have a tiny bit of E,S,T,J aswell.
From my dreams I'm not sure if it's INxP or INFJ, they're self centered and from my dreams I really don't care about most people, love animals though.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
INFP? ISTP? ISFP? Not really familiar with how types other than INFP deal with stress.

What is your type if you base it on how you are comforted when there is NO stress?
INFP

INFP

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
IxFP

ENFP

ENFP

o__o

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
INFJ when stressed. When depressed still INFJ just a very bitter INFJ that breaks everything down to all or nothing and hides his true feelings.

INFJ

What is your type if you base it on your dreams, and who you wish you were?
ESFP/ESTP

If your answers aren't the same to all these three questions, your type might change in the future, as it stabilizes, for various reasons I won't get into b/c its very late.

Also, your answer to these three questions might never, ever, be the same.
Hopefully I will change and develop more but my core value won't change. I will still be an INFJ at the core but the inner struggles between different core functions will be more settled like superior Ni vs inferior Se. my Ti Fe side is already pretty well balanced though, the J and P cognitive functions I don't really understand anyway. I don't think my type is likely to change more likely I will learn and borrow traits from the other types to be a more healthy and developed INFJ, that would be my ultimate aim anyway.

MBTI isn't perfect, it doesn't matter what type I want to be or act like when stressed INFJ is the best description there is for me as a person at the core.

·
Registered
16,179 Posts
INFP

INFP

Richer, rollin' in money INFP.

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
INFJ when stressed. When depressed still INFJ just a very bitter INFJ that breaks everything down to all or nothing and hides his true feelings.

INFJ

What is your type if you base it on your dreams, and who you wish you were?
ESFP/ESTP

Hopefully I will change and develop more but my core value won't change. I will still be an INFJ at the core but the inner struggles between different core functions will be more settled like superior Ni vs inferior Se. my Ti Fe side is already pretty well balanced though, the J and P cognitive functions I don't really understand anyway. I don't think my type is likely to change more likely I will learn and borrow traits from the other types to be a more healthy and developed INFJ, that would be my ultimate aim anyway.

MBTI isn't perfect, it doesn't matter what type I want to be or act like when stressed INFJ is the best description there is for me as a person at the core.
My point is that you may not even fully know your core, being that your core is largely unconscious, but yeah I see your point.

Lol @potato @ love animals, haha :D Me too.

@ForsakenMe nice 0__0 Lol. ;)

@Arrow yeah that would def be better :) I certainly don't expect someone to really be able to answer these questions easily. It took me a long time to even know I had these questions, let alone answer them.

Thanks all

1 - 10 of 10 Posts