Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to either be a lawyer/judge or a saleswoman. What careers would you recommend I look into?

Reactions: SilentScream

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Heh ... Lawyer/Judge is probably the most perfect choice for a 368 ENTJ.

I wouldn't recommend salesperson until and unless you're willing to over look the shady aspects of selling.

I'm a 369 ENFJ and even though I'm a natural salesperson, I need to believe in the product and that it really is beneficial for consumers. I have negative views about capitalism in general because of the potential for exploitation of consumers and producers alike, therefore I had a very hard time in that career even though I was very successful at it.

Non profits aren't very financially rewarding, but that's also a very suitable career track for 3w2s. Other areas are governmental diplomatic positions, foreign affairs, policy making and implementation, human development ... Dunno what your age is, but if you're just starting out, visit your student counsellor and discuss these options :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Nice, I'm super close to you...ESTJ 3w2 6w5 8w9

I tried medicine (went through EMT training and worked on an ambulance and in the ER for a little bit) but it wasn't for me...

I thought about law, as I'm great at debating (or so I'm told) but I have a hard time doing anything that I don't believe in, and law would most likely fall into that category often.

I started towards a degree in Civil Engineering about a year ago, and that's where I'm at now.

Just try out a bunch of stuff you're interested in and go from there. If you get quite a ways into one field and it turns out you don't like it, change to something else. And have fun :) work shouldn't be unenjoyable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts