Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine had juvenile diabetes. He died a couple of days ago. He was only 26. His funeral is in a couple of hours.

I'm only 27 years old. I know I've talked about age 25 like it was forever ago, but that's only because I've changed so much since then. Latley, I've been trying to be more of an FINJ, if you will- (Fe primary and Ni secondary). I enjoy living this way more, because I feel like I am actually more alive and that I am not contemplating my life away, but it can be tiresome. I have trouble sleeping, because my inner monolouge wants to talk to me after a day of extrenal adventures.

I feel like I am somehow able to handle conflict better because of this-EXCEPT for situations like this one. I have been around death my entire life. I have presonally seen two people close to me die- my mother and my grandfather (who raised me). I hate having those memories. I wish I could get them out of my head. I saw both of them in a comatose state gasping for air. It haunts me. :sad:

On a brighter note:

I have some more pictures of my dog on my profile, if you care to see them. :proud:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Your dog is the cutest!

You will get through it, I can't relate i've never had someone close to me die. I could see how itwould haunt you but your strong never forget that :) If you need someone to talk to seriously just pm me.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Funerals suck, I've been to two of friends who are younger than me but can only imagine how it must be when it's family :sad:

At least you have a cute dog to come home to :happy:

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't believe I'm still logged on after being gone for so many hours. I thought it automatically logged off if you don't do it manually. Interesting.

Anyway, thanks a bunch you two. :happy:

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Double thanks to everyone again.

This forum is addictive for some reason.

I think I'm going to get off of here for a few days. I spend too much of my alone time on here. I'm in the mood for silliness. I think I'm going to watch a comedy.

Bye for now. I hope to read happy threads when I get back from my vacation. :happy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts