4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's scary :crying:

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you have to do?
Umm I have to write out a research paper for psychology.... uhmm and we have to do it over this experiment we did in class. andd the experiment was originally conducted by S.E. Asch and the name of the experiment was called "forming impressions of personality". Yea... so I basically have to write out the introduction method section, results,, figures and tables etc. But the method section, results, and tables/charts are due in a couple days.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I was not a talented student, but man did I work hard. The way I viewed any school work: I don't like this, but my goal is to do the best I can. So... Damnit it's time to get to work!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I was not a talented student, but man did I work hard. The way I viewed any school work: I don't like this, but my goal is to do the best I can. So... Damnit it's time to get to work!
Hahaha
My problem is that I find some works too boring.. then I must forse myself doing them. Huh, have one boring work to do right now... Thats why I want in magister - because there will be more creativity :)

·
Registered
740 Posts
Umm I have to write out a research paper for psychology.... uhmm and we have to do it over this experiment we did in class. andd the experiment was originally conducted by S.E. Asch and the name of the experiment was called "forming impressions of personality". Yea... so I basically have to write out the introduction method section, results,, figures and tables etc. But the method section, results, and tables/charts are due in a couple days.
Wow! cool!!! I've always had soooooo much more boring homework! And I still do ahah ...so take it easy, there are people who suffer more than you :) Have you done it finally, btw?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts