Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(I'm a 19 year old girl btw)
We met on an online website and there was an instant connection (for me at least). We have been talking a but over a month now and we went on 2 dates. They were both pretty fun for both of us. As soon as I asked him if we could define what we had he told me he liked me but he didn't like me as much as I liked him. He said he also wasn't looking for a relationship at the moment.... if he likes me then shouldn't he want to have a relationship with me? I'm just really confused as to whether I should keep hanging out and talking to him or just completely cut it off and avoid the inevitable heartache that follows this.....
can I get some advice?

·
Registered
4 Posts
(I'm a 19 year old girl btw)
We met on an online website and there was an instant connection (for me at least). We have been talking a but over a month now and we went on 2 dates. They were both pretty fun for both of us. As soon as I asked him if we could define what we had he told me he liked me but he didn't like me as much as I liked him. He said he also wasn't looking for a relationship at the moment.... if he likes me then shouldn't he want to have a relationship with me? I'm just really confused as to whether I should keep hanging out and talking to him or just completely cut it off and avoid the inevitable heartache that follows this.....
can I get some advice?
At this point it just seems like he likes you, just maybe not in the way you like him. Are you guys talking on a regular basis? How does he act when he is with you? Also how old is the guy you are talking to? I know when I like someone I wouldn't turn down a chance to define the relationship. Hey may just want to hangout as friends, or friends with benefits, depending on how your hang out sessions go. My guess would be to not get too attached or anything, because if you want a relationship, and he doesn't, you're already setting yourself up for disappointment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.