Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am an INTP and very close to being an INFP... so i'm not sure where the hell i'm supposed to fit in but that sits well with me considering im an enneagram type 4.

A little bit about me: (this feels weird...talking about myself to strangers on the internet lol)

1.I never go outside....I like my cave. (i'm pretty cool, like my cave).
2.I read math books for fun.....yes math for fun (have I mentioned i'm cool?).
3.I never really establish close relationships considering;
  • I never make plans with anyone and the odd time I do, I'll usually cancel
  • People can't really handle my quirkiness (I know this sounds so cliche, 'nobody understands me'). I'm crazy, random, morbid, have the corniest jokes and over the course of my life i've discovered that most people don't like it.
  • I suck at small-talk
  • Sometimes I can get in the mindset where I have to be right...i'm trying to work on this lol.
  • If I barely know you (which is very likely because it's hard to get to know me) and you plan on throwing a personal emotional dilemma my way, you're not going to get the response that you want. example:
Acquaintance: "Hey, Celestial my boyfriend just broke up with me and/or my dog died and i'm so sad right now :sad:"
Me(oh shit what am I supposed to say) : "Oh" -awkward silence-
Acquaintance: *disgusted face because she realizes I probably a) have no heart or b) there's obviously something wrong with me and i'm not human.*

Now, I do have feelings and they can get pretty deep, but i'm very selective with who i'll show them to. I can be terrible at expressing them, even with people I'm very close to.

Well I should stop rambling now. :confused:

·
Registered
11,584 Posts
Hello CelestialPie!

Welcome to this forum ;)

I am sure you will find your place here because there are people of all sorts here. If you have any open questions just ask ^^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts