Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have been gone for a good 6 years so I don't have any friends! Most that I have seem to be inactive. I am INFP, I thought I was ISFJ but but the S/F and J/P were always super close in percentage. I have gone through hell and back, have evolved into a new person and am so excited to get to know different personalities and start being a human being again! I did write a pretty interesting timetable of what I've been going through if anyone is interested. Someone be my friend, I'm lonely on here. I know I need to start posting in threads and making myself known again. I am impatient :wink-new:

I am very excited to get to know all the new members and hear how much this has grown! What is this I hear about Facebook? Will someone explain this to me? Or link me to a forum that explains it? I'd really appreciate it. Once you read my blog you may be more patient with me. I am going to be evaluated for Adult Autism and have had much trauma, sexual abuse and rare health conditions. It's been a ride.

I'm excited to open up again and trust again, and let people into my life again. I've been isolated for so long and was literally bedbound and unemployed for 3 years. I'm finally crawling out.

Thanks for reading! I am a newbie although it doesn't look like it. Getting used to features again. So happy to be back! :smile-new: I also was wondering, I don't see INFP showing up anymore, just the enneagrams? Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Reactions: Zauberholz

·
Yaybe
4,211 Posts
I don't see INFP showing up anymore, just the enneagrams?
​Not sure what you're referring to, looking at the old site I can only assume you mean that the MBTI was listed under every username in all areas.

It doesn't work like that anymore, instead it will display the generation in the generation forum, mbti in the mbti form, ect...

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok it is a reference but I don't want to explain it. Still tho, everybody gets a photo
This made me laugh out loud. Just tell me, was it being mean or welcoming back? Were you telling me to exit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
​Not sure what you're referring to, looking at the old site I can only assume you mean that the MBTI was listed under every username in all areas.

It doesn't work like that anymore, instead it will display the generation in the generation forum, mbti in the mbti form, ect...
Thank you for the clarification. Like I said...it’s been since 2013 since I have been on here? Back then MBTI always showed up. I understand now, that’s pretty neat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
Well, the server hamster is alive.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Hello new but not new person
I'll try my best to be friendly :)

Reactions: BehindSmile

·
Registered
284 Posts
It's good to see a fellow INFP, although i'm a newbie lol, good to read you are doing well even though I don't know you :)

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Welcome back. *Hands op a neko-person* I do think a timetable would be interesting to see.
My blog, it's there, well my timetable of progress since I've been on here. Is that what you meant?

----

Hello new but not new person
I'll try my best to be friendly :)
Well I hope so, your avatar pictures sure isn't great to see. Maybe you should refrain from commenting on posts I post on. TOTALLY joking. :cower::nevreness:.

----

It's good to see a fellow INFP, although i'm a newbie lol, good to read you are doing well even though I don't know you :)
Thank you! Yes I used to be borderline ISFJ and INFP and yeah, I'm definitely an INFP! So in a way I am a newbie understanding my personality type.

Reactions: Inluuk20 and Ronney

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, the server hamster is alive.

What does this mean? I am confused. I don't seem to understand references. :idunno:

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm definitely an INFP! So in a way I am a newbie understanding my personality type.[/QUOTE]

Understanding your own personality type is something I am trying to do too :D So yeah, its great to see someone else wanting to discover the same like I want to :)

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm definitely an INFP! So in a way I am a newbie understanding my personality type.
Understanding your own personality type is something I am trying to do too :D So yeah, its great to see someone else wanting to discover the same like I want to :)[/QUOTE]

I understood mine when I was an ISFJ (or thought I was)...now I'm seeing how much THIS personality actually FITS ME not what others THINK I am like.... :smile-new:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts