Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again everyone,
I have returned once more to this fun little forum. I have been in Afghanistan for the last 6 months or so and still have a ways to go. If anyone would like to ask me some questions about the unclassified items I may speak about from being over here, then have at it.
In the meantime to keep myself busy, I have taken a liking to the BBC's Sherlock and I will be moving from Texas to Germany for my new station of duty sometime around January.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
you sound like you are in need of human contact. Im not interested in military things so ill just say welcome back.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Well first of all, Welcome back. Secondly, I would suggest that you check out Game of Thrones. It's a pretty fateful recreation from the books from what I've heard, but I don't have any solid evidence since I don't get HBO in my country.
Since I was little I was fascinated by weaponry and I would like to know what would be your weapon of choice in case of a zombie invasion. ( Be sure to include what type of ammo if it even uses ammo.)

137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well first of all, Welcome back. Secondly, I would suggest that you check out Game of Thrones. It's a pretty fateful recreation from the books from what I've heard, but I don't have any solid evidence since I don't get HBO in my country.
Since I was little I was fascinated by weaponry and I would like to know what would be your weapon of choice in case of a zombie invasion. ( Be sure to include what type of ammo if it even uses ammo.)
I have managed to see part of the second season of Game of Thrones and I have given some thought into reading the book series itself. I'll just have to find some outside time for watching it of course.
As for weaponry, I'd go for something like a Saiga 12 shotgun for close quarters and short range, then something like a Glock equipped with a red dot sight which enables for more accurate shooting and longer distances than rail sights. They've been developed recently in the US where they have integrated the red dot sight into the Glock and have reported to be able to hit targets almost 100 yards out. So technology is improving drastically for hand guns.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts