Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ignore this... I'm working stuff out with my partner... couldn't delete the post...

·
Registered
108 Posts
She seems very..... burdensome? I can see that she might be taking advantage of you. I hate to sound harsh because I can see that you genuinely love her but it just seems alot of work for something that looks to be very demanding in the future. I don;t want to influence you too much but she seems to take a great deal from you and not give anything back?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well... I'm not exactly sure what that means... I know she's given me gifts, wrote me a tender note along with one of them. She's told me that she misses me pretty often and "I love you" some too. I know what you mean... but I don't

·
Registered
2 Posts
As our personalities show, we are great fantasize-rs of the perfect partner and/ or a relationship which puts us in sometimes relationships that are not good, healthy,or functional and, even as much as we tend to put up with these relationships sometimes it can even become unsafe for us. Our INFP personality type tends to try and make the person we feeeeeeel, such strong passion and love for what we really want them to be without them really being that way at all and, we will take any crumb that's given to us as a beacon of light that maybe they can come around to our way of doing things and , we without respecting that their difference in personality type might dominate what really makes us happy we convince our selves that it is our duty to win them over to our way of feeling and being hence we get hurt......alot!!!!! Be careful with your heart, don't ignore the flashing red lights of your intuitiveness and strengthen the weak part of your INFP personality type to be able to remove yourself from what you perceive strongly is not a good healthy relationship for you.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
have you told her you don't feel comfortable with having sex/roleplaying sexual themes? If you have she needs to respect that. Only if boundaries are respected and both people are comfortable can a relationship work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts