Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No rush, take your time to those who are/will be typing me. I'm just curious to see where I fall in this spectrum. I've done a decent chunk of the 80 question survey that would have included, but I can't seem to find where I've put it. Here's the 21 question one for now:

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?

Physical beauty is like a cherry blossom; it can change from youthful and eternal to dead and rotting with in a short time. That being said, I don't put much effort into physical beauty. There's just no point. I find that true beauty is being confident in one's self and smarts.

Love is... many things. Love is like the wind; she's graceful, effecting everyone where she goes. Her gentle breeze floats for genuine acts of kindness, her cold flows when worry or doubt consumes someone, she is as refreshing to those in pain or need to a cool breeze on a hot summer day. She can both carry sweet fragrances and tidings on the breeze, and she can shred your heart. She can bring furious gales of anger, yet, dull down to a gentle whisper. Love, romantically at least, I something I have yet to catch in my sails, and I very much long to do so.

2. What are your most important values?

Liberty. Truth. Honesty. Knowledge. Understanding. Goodwill. Humor/Whimsy.

I want the freedom to know the honest truth and understand it to apply it for the betterment of all people. That, and having a good laugh and smile is amazing to have as well. What's life with out a bit of humor and a bit of variance?

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I'm Roman Catholic, and I hold these beliefs not only because I was raised that way, but because I do believe in God, Jesus, and people who've been gifted by God to do marvelous things (the saints). Something just has to have been at the root of everything in this wondrous universe, and I don't think science is ready to explain it or ever will be fully.

I do have some different opinions from the church though, like I do think that there is a karma-like force that helps/hurts us through life and the afterlife. I also don't believe that believing in Jesus and God is a confirmed for heaven; maybe a ton of time in purgatory and/or hell if you did something unforgivable, but definitely not just purgatory.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

War: Only when it's unavoidable and will be over quickly. Moments like WWII where appeasement wasn't working I would warrant going to war...

Military: Needed. They not only defend us, but the funding has led to many technological advancements. They wouldn't need as much as they're being given now, but they would have enough to make do. Oh, and never a mandatory draft. Those things suck.

Power: Knowledge. As my RPG group says, "The barbarian is pretty much a wizard."

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

I can have long conversations about almost anything you throw at me except if it's pop culture based (ie tv shows, celebrities, gossip, etc.). I love discussing music, manga, video games, politics, and sciences with people. Music is just something I know a lot about because of my brother, who keeps getting me into new things; Manga and video games because I read/play/watch people play a lot of them, so I know a lot. Politics because my parents for most of my life had the TV on every morning switched to the news, so I picked up on current events fast. And science because that was one of my fields of study.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Yes. I enjoy this topic. I'm not at all focused on the appearance of my body, however, I am focused on what medicines I take and when I take them.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

Bor-ing.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Films: Les Miserables, the Hobbit trilogy, Knight and Day, Monty Python, a lot of Disney, Music and Lyrics, Empire Records, Princess Bride, Blazing Saddles, Men in Tights, Pirates of the Caribbean, the newer Star Trek's, and Sherlock if you consider they're like mini-movies.

Books: Sherlock Holmes, Huckleberry Finn, Great Gatsby, Westing Game, Guardians of Ga'Hoole series, Julius Caesar, Romeo and Juliet, many Norse myths.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

Cry: Frustration, stress, and unexpected outcomes (ie surprise). The obvious.

Smile: The little things in life, a smile, something going my way, pumpkin bread, and gifts.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Neither honestly. I feel like I'm an outsider to my environment and that I don't belong. I feel like no one really takes the time to interact with me, so I'm just there. I also feel like I'm swimming in an ocean when it comes to environment: no save place to put my foot down and rest. I'm just floating off into my own little space to call home.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

My inability to focus. I lose interest in may things too fast that I need to get done, and I never wish to do those tasks, so I don't. Also, my lack of really understanding what my emotions are responding to or really how to feel sometimes. And pick up on emotional cues.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

Brainstorming and coming up with ideas. Also, identifying possible flaws in either one's work, performance, and/or idea. I tell them my honest thoughts on the matter and give them constructive feedback. I'm also pretty damn smart and confident.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

Organization and actually doing stuff. Also prioritizing and helping me keep to a set routine.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Right now. I feel so unmotivated to do anything but stupid things instead of doing my work. I want to do the work that I need to get done, but I either just forget it or just don't bother. I feel guilty for not doing it and try to allow time for it, but I just can't get to do it. Uuuggghhhhh.....

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I get along with most people who know how to take a joke, witty, smart, like interests, confident, and positive. I don't like people who take things too seriously, are too interested in celebrity matters, people who avoid serious discussions, the easily offended, controlling, and people who interrupt others.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

Someone who I can have serious debates with, silly discussions with, be non-PC with and won't get mad, respect my space, easy to talk to, someone I can trust, not too bad looking, intelligent, and confident. Oh, and male. I would love to have a relationship, I would wait sex until I could really trust them.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I'd love to have a kid. My concern would be keeping a routine enough schedule (sleeping, work, eating, etc.) to allow the best care for my kid. I would find a good husband to help me out and make it a habit, make a valid effort to keep things constant, and remember that it's just not myself I have to care for anymore. I'd make sure to love my kid(s) everyday, no matter what they do, and be there for them when they fall.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

General response: And? So? Cool story, bro. To each their own.

If they actually make more sense than my ideas/beliefs do: Oh, that's cool. Let me think about that. It's a good point.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

Society |---------------------------------| Me

I don't really fit into the square peg that's society. And I don't really intend to. I see people as people: The incomplete, pathetic, idiotic beings full of much promise, hope, and opportunity for a better future. A social problem that seems justifiable to me would be media bias; not only does it cloud the truth, which we as the public should know, but it causes more confusion in the long run. Why spin it when it's a perfectly good story as it is?

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I chose my friends based on their interests; One I found because she was wearing a Lord of the Rings shirt, two because they were in my Calculus class, a few in high school I made in my Japanese and Drawing classes, everyone in RPG club because they are all as nerdy and geeky as I am, one because she's in to hockey, and a few because they began talking to me and I found them interesting.

I behave like myself; I smile, joke, laugh, sarcastic comments/jokes, witty, try to speak and get interrupted, get a bit mad and wait until an opportunity, note the songs that are playing on the overhead speakers, doodle, and just tell them the current idea that is floating in my mind.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

If they don't have any apparent signs of common interest or don't say anything I find interesting, I'm normally silent and awkwardly stand there until they start a conversation of some sort. If I'm forced to, I'll eventually start with the boring and dismal small talk.

Not as in depth questions as I would have liked, but it will do for now until I can find my 80 Q's thing.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found what I had done of the 80 Q's. I only got to 50.

Block I

1. General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean?

General means the big picture, the big ideas, what everyone sees first. It also means first judgments, first impressions, first thoughts. It’s the giant box of toys in the play room; a container in which ideas are stored.
Specific is all toys in said toy box. They’re the fine bits of details that give reason or exactness to ‘General’. ‘Specific’ is the reason why ‘General’ is the way ‘General’ is. All the little components that make the big machine, all the puzzle pieces to make the big picture.

To go from ‘General to Specific’ means to take the over arching idea and divide it further, organizing all the little ‘Specifics’ until you get a certain pile of them you’re looking for, then you continue the process until you get the one scrap of ‘Specific’ you need.

To go from ‘Specific to General’ means you start from the small shred of an idea and you let that idea grow, burn, blossom, and expand until you get the 100-year-old tree that was once a small simple seed.

2. What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?

To be ‘logical’ is to think or reason in a manner that is easy and clear to follow through deduction and specific assumptions, normally void of personal opinion and feeling but supported with fact or experience. I think it does correspond with popular belief, but then again, those with a subjective vantage point may add in ‘thinking of what’s best for the greater group’, while in contrary, logical thought is neither for the greater good nor for the greater evil. It’s indifferent to social status, view point, religion, race, etc. It’s only concern is about the facts.

3. How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?

The space in between the numbers. Time is just an idea created to make sense of the sun’s movements in our sky. Who knows if the positions of the clock really correspond with the sun.

4. What is a rule? What rules do you have to follow?

Something society has created to institute order. I’d follow the rules that directly affect others (ie, those pertaining to abuse, murder, fraud, corruption, etc.), but ones that discriminate against specific groups of individuals are bullshit. But I do agree with the idea of having some way to prove you are a citizen when voting…

5. What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?

The authority that creates the rules, normally several ranks are involved, with the top most rank being the one in charge. If the authority is being reasonable, honest, pure, and have some humility, then following the hierarchy isn’t that bad. But when they become tyrannical, anarchy! One who doesn’t listen to those who helped get them in the position they are now don’t deserve to rule.

6. What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?

I’ve written guides for games before, so I could write an instruction manual. It was mostly how certain mechanics for a system worked and how all you could use it. Instructions are useful in most cases (reason why I use them), but with simple enough things, unnecessary, like building a bookshelf.

7. Please explain: "Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws"? Do you agree with the statement? Why?

Yes to an extent. Ignoring the laws will give some temporary freedom, until the fuzz breaks down your door. However, not all laws grant freedom; in fact, some are stupid enough to restrict what kind of light bulb you can use. But breaking the smaller ones won’t restrict your freedom, while following the big ones won’t either.

8. Tell us how about consistent you are?

What even is this question saying. I try to be consistent when possible, but honestly, it never works. I sleep inconsistent hours, eat inconsistently, play games inconsistently… the only things consistent is my demeanor and my class/activity schedule.

9. What is a "standard"? Why do people need it?

A ‘standard’ is an average taken by society, the authority, and/or pop culture to evaluate a person or group compared to another person or group in specific ways. A ‘standard’ could be what people deem as ‘normal’, so in order to be ‘normal’ people must follow what the average populous is doing. People often use it to fit in.

10. You need to put your home library in order. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?

I don’t mind organizing books, movies, CD’s, etc, despite my extremely messy room/desk. I sometimes find it relaxing and quite soothing. Depending on what I’m organizing, I may put them first in piles by genre, then in alphabetical order, etc.

Block II

11. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?

‘Work’ is something you do to provide a good or service. People go to work to typically get money but sometimes to work up the corporate ladder to obtain a position they actually enjoy doing the work they do. Parameters would include:

1) Do you think you can do this day in and day out without going crazy?
2) Is the pay worth the energy needed to put in if you aren’t passionate about it?
3) Can you tolerate your co-workers?
4) Does it harm your health (mentally, physically, and emotionally)?
5) Are you qualified to handle it?

If you like the answers that you gave to those questions, then you’d be able to do the work. If not, that work is not worth doing.

12. Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?

Quality products tend to be lower in quantity, but higher in price. Vise versa, quantity products tend to be lower in quality and lower in price. Typically, if they’re one of a kind and a LOT of effort and energy is put into making something of exceptionally high quality, then the price is through the roof. Likewise, if it’s shit, then it won’t be worth swat.

13. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?

If the crafters/workmen/experts took their time and paid attention to even the smallest of details, then I’d have to say they did a high quality of work. Normally, that happens only with a lot of time and a lot of money. Like my mom’s old car that got hit, they put time and money into it, but it turned out awful, so yes, I can tell if it’s good quality and I do pay attention.

14. How do you feel if you didn't finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?

If homework counts, then yes, I haven’t finished some work. Also with my art, I haven’t finished some that started out interesting. Either life gets in the way, I lose interest, or I forget. I’m typically not bothered by it.

15. What is "interesting work" for you? Please explain in detail.

Something I have a passion in, so something math, science, or art related. Something I think I’m doing in my free time, but in reality, I don’t recognize it as work. I just think I’m doing it to keep my mind entertained.

16. You go to the store and see something you're interested in buying; there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it's overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?

1) Price per unit: If it’s way WAY too much per unit in the darn thing, then it’s of course overpriced.
2) Rarity/Antiquity: If I know it’s not common and old, best be using my friend Google to check with the average price. Then compare to what it’s being sold for.
3) Oddity/Use: If I find it cute and useful (meaning I know what I’m going to do with it), then it’s a high chance I’ll buy it if it isn’t all the money I am carrying.

Typically, if it would cost me most of my money, I won’t buy it (and if I knew what it was going for elsewhere, I may say it was overpriced). But most of the time, I’d check either other stores or past sales of the thing.

17. When you work and someone tells you: "You don't do it right." What is your reaction?

“Your mom.”

No, in seriousness, if my method works, I’d explain my method. If it doesn’t, then I’d ask how to do it correctly.

18. There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?

They have experience under their belt. I’ll get there soon with practice. I’d also ask them questions if I was confused on why they did certain things or how they got to specific answers. Increase my knowledge to get to that amount of expertise faster.

19. When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?

At first frustrated because I’ve probably been sitting there trying to do the task for a few minutes in utter failure, but I’m open with it and I’m not ashamed of it.

20. You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?

Question why the hell we need to build more pyramids, worry about the mess that is the area around Egypt right now, and use paint, sugar cubes, and glue to build a model version of the pyramids.

Block III

21. What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?

The socially accepted notion of beauty for a person is have the perfectly proportioned body of a god/goddess, while for objects and most other things is for it to be visually appealing.

Beauty to me is more of when you realize all the little ideas you are sewing together finally link up to the big picture, thus obtaining enlightenment. That, and when something is so perfectly timed or planned to fit in the current situation; like a pun or brick joke coming back to bite you in the ass. As for people, I’d much rather admire the beauty of how they put the pieces together or view a subject rather than how they look.

22. Please describe your understanding of a beautifully dressed person. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?

A beautifully dressed person is someone comfortable in their own skin. Someone who doesn’t need the flashiest clothes, the most expensive gems, the nicest complexion; just someone who’s confident in who they are and not what they wear. Talking to someone who doesn’t know what beauty is, I’d just ask them, “Do they stand out in a good way? They do? Then they’re likely beautiful.”

23. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classical beauty"? If so, what is it?

Of course there’s the actual definition of beauty, which is to look appealing and fabulous. However, everyone’s opinion of beauty has distorted that definition to fit their preferences, so at this point, there is no true template for beauty. It’s all in the eye of the beholder.

24. What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?

Comfort is where you feel most relaxed. Also is coziness. I create it by getting a nice cup of chai tea, pulling up my favorite let’s play channel, take out my sketch book, and binge watch an entire let’s play series while enjoying my tea and drawing. And I don’t give a hoot what other people think, they can go make their own tea.

25. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?

1) Do I have to look nice?
Yes: Where fancy clothes; if dress is applicable, pull out the leggings. If not, then pull out the knee highs.

2) Do I want to look nice?
Yes: Kaki’s and button shirt.

3) Do I have to drive somewhere today?
Yes: T-shirt and jeans.

4) Do I care?
Only option: No; Just wear PJ’s. No one will judge.

Based on those responses, I don’t know jack about fashion and don’t care to learn. However, I do like scarves. Those are cool.

26. How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What do others think of your skill?

I can bake more than I can cook. I follow mostly family recipes, but I do follow them. Those who have had my pumpkin bread love it and those who’ve had my cooked meals also like them.

27. Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?

I am a boss when it comes to color theory and colors in general. I’m not even kidding right now.

28. If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?

If the person is right, then yes, I agree. But if the person is incorrect about the colors or I have a better color in mind, then I’ll inform them of the other possibilities.

29. Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?

I’d first take into account what the room is meant to be used for. Then, using all the knowledge I’ve gained from DIY shows, I would then try to plan out what the room would look like. I’d trust someone else to do the specific things that I have no mastery in, but I’d trust myself for the arrangement.

30. How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?

Calling someone’s taste ‘bad’ is subjective. But, there are cases where you want specific colors in specific areas so that it would be easier to match colors later on. If I had any questions on which color would be better when designing something, I’d definitely be double or triple checking it if it was something serious. If it wasn’t, then I’d just go with my gut.

**Block IV - I did not like this block.

31. Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?

Human resources meaning volunteers? I can get volunteers to do things by politely asking them for assistance, or by telling them that it’s for our mutual benefit. If you mean to pressure people into doing whatever I want them to do, I can’t really do so. I can’t control other people, man. If they don’t do what I need them to do, I just end up doing it myself.

32. What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?

I don’t even know.

33. What does "my people" and "strangers" mean? When do "my people" become "strangers" and why?

“My people”? I don’t own people; I just seem to hang out with them or they hang out with me. “Strangers” are people whom I do not recognize. The people who hang out with me or I hang out with turn into a stranger when their habits, personalities, and ideas rapidly change into unfamiliar forms. Or they just stop hanging out with me and a few months/years have passed.

34. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?

Uhh… what? I cannot answer this question; it makes no sense to me and it does not apply to me. I never mean to ‘attack’ people, nor do I wish to apply those strategies anywhere.

35. Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?

Do you mean physical place or mental place? Physical, when they ask me to save a spot for them, and mentally, when it’s a collective effort to work towards a common goal. Or a battle of wits. If they're meaning brutal take over, I don't know.

36. What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?

Donating time, manpower, or ideas to help in a project. When you need to provide for a large amount of people in a small time or get a lot of work done in a small time.

37. How do you protect yourself and your interests?

By sticking up for myself. Ain’t no one going to put me in a corner as long as I have my ideas.

38. Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?

In situations where I’m defending a view point (could be my own or playing devil’s advocate), I generally get straight to the point and support the reason with evidence. I’m normally calm and I try not to raise my voice, but at times I will be joking about the subject or making analogies. I try to stay away from force.

39. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?

I’d like to think people see me as strong, because I think I am. I tend to stick up for people’s ideas if there is some merit to their argument, as well as my own ideas.

40. How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?

A person is strong if they are confident in themselves and in their ideas. People listen to those who are confident and aren’t afraid to voice their thought; that’s how a lot of people follow both the best leaders of history, both good and bad ones: They are motivated by the speaker’s conviction and confidence.

Block V

41. What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain what boorishness mean to a 10 year old child? How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?

Boorishness is actually a word I had to Google. But what I get from the definition, it’s pretty much being extremely rude and ill mannered. And that’s how I would also explain it to a 10-year-old. How I would describe it to an unethical adult would be a clear description of their behavior and show their actions versus how most people in society would respond.

42. How would you improve the moral of the society?

This is a pointless question. The fact of the matter is there are way too many people trying to improve the morals of society according to their own beliefs, thus me trying to do the same is futile. However, if people would look at things more objectively rather than for self interests, that would solve a lot of problems.

43. Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn't taught how to do so?

Depends. If it isn’t obvious, not like murder, then I’d remind them of the rules the first few times, then afterwards it wouldn’t be justified. If they are too young to have known, then explain to them what they’ve done is wrong and tell them not to do it again.

44. Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?

Love is an emotion that I have yet to fully understand. From what I observe through my family life and my friends, love is something to be treasured. Something to be celebrated and cherished if with the right person. Love can only truly exist if one is true with both themselves and with those they love. When two people believe they are in love when the love actually isn’t there, the deepest of sorrows comes as a result, followed by much self loathing, hatred, and coldness. Love is something not to be feared, but it is something not to be trifled with. It drives people to the extremes of madness and obsession, the constant worrying, and the drastic of actions. Love is a force that is both for good and for evil, bringing out both the light and the darkness deep within our hearts. And I wish to experience it first hand to know what it truly means to be in love.

To love someone means to be able to be with them through the best and the worst of times. My parents love me with all their hearts and there have been times where I needed to be punished. So yes, you can love and punish at the same time. They are not mutually exclusive.

45. Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.

Neither. Both can be right the same time. The owner of the house is suppose to be accepting of his visitors’ needs/customs, however, the visitors are suppose to be as equally accepting of the master’s traditions. A mutual acceptance of differences.

For example, suppose a known vegan comes to eat at friend’s house that will be having meat lasagna for dinner. Then the friend should provide an alternative for the vegan so that their needs are met. However, the vegan should not ridicule the friend’s meat filled dinner because that is his culture. Both are accepting of their needs, thus no need for the master always being right or the guest always being right.

46. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?

Sympathy is being able to put yourself in someone’s emotional shoes and understand what they are feeling and going through. Normally times of loss are appropriate uses of sympathy. You shouldn’t use it when trying to influence someone’s opinion or when making a decision.

47. Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?

Other than using proper manners and etiquette, there are many more social norms that aren’t really worth following. People follow them in order to fit in. I just tend to follow the golden rule and remain polite until I know the person. Then I can drop the formal act.

48. How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?

When it doesn’t help forward progression. Wallowing in the past won’t change the future, so there’s no point to becoming self destructive. Also, people who don’t know anything about humility. Those people get on my nerves because they tend not to listen to the faults of the past or the innovative ideas of bright minded people today. Both are bad.
As for good attitudes, those who are open, confident, and willing to try a good idea; those sorts of people tend to work well with others and are open to many opportunities.

49. What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?

Morality is a fine grey area between right and wrong, often influenced by experiences, beliefs, social norms, and outlooks. It’s pretty much how you view justice and what is ethical.

Immoral is going against those moral ideas and beliefs.

My ideas of morality do fall inline of most of societies views of morality. I don’t know how else to answer the rest of this question.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Royolis: I actually really want to help you, but I can't focus at the moment. I will try to come back to this.
Thank you. I'm relieved that someone's said something at least; no one in a month was killing me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts