Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an enfp and and after taking 3 different enneagram tests, i first got type 2, then type 7, and finally type 4. After reading the descriptions, i know that I am definitely not a type 2, but that both type 7 and type 4 seem to apply to me. how can i tell which type i am? :confused:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
7 has been called an enthusiast and 4 has been called an individualist. I could just imagine 7s as being much more outward than 4s. As a 4w5, when I think of 7s I almost get worn out. They seem to have a lot of energy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I mean I definitely have more energy and am more outgoing then 4s are described as, but I also feel like i think differently than everyone around me and whatnot, just like is described in the description for 4. I feel like I'm parts of both of them or something. if that makes sense...:confused:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Just how outgoing and confident are you? From what I can tell y'a, a 4w3, which is more like a 7 than a 4w5, can be like a walking contradiction emotionally. Confident exterior but defeated inside and such. 4s seem knee-deep in crises deep down, no matter which wing.

But sometimes, people have more trouble finding their perfect enneagram. you may hafta pick or disregard the enneagram like some have

1 - 5 of 5 Posts