Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
do these personalities correspond? I'm confused because I definitely fit the dynamic thinker personality and not sure if I am accurately a ENFJ
I think in a very weird way, normally it's very people-centered with solutions to problems. If it's scientific/political issues problems, it is even more so. "How can I think of this thing brought up in class to best relate to others, to helping the world."

As far as your personality type, right now you show ENTP from possibly an earlier test? But only you'd be able to fully know what type you are, and ENFJ is one of the more rare and difficult to find. And from what I've seen of the "Am I ENFJ?" threads in the past, it's also one of the more often mistyped.

I'm just suggesting you think about what your dynamic thinking process focuses on more, people or the problem. ENFJ's would be more likely to find and focus on problems which are people-centered and could "help someone".

Hopefully this helps a little.

Reactions: thetopdog

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
I am actually ENTP. I found the site the personality site and tested myself. Does that allow you to tell me more?

I dunno what else I can really say, other than that my thinking functions and rational judgment only functions in situations where I'm not overly emotional and lose control of my calm, cool demeanor. And as far as dynamic thinking goes...I leave most of that to my INTP friends...and translate into ENGLISH from whatever language they speak on that cloud upon which they think.

Hopefully this helps a bit more, if not, please ask more direct questions, I have a hard time covering everything when it's a vague and undefined answer pool you're looking for...and you're new so I've never seen ya before, so...welcome to da boards.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts