Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Report me all you want. You've been running around making people feel awful without being sufficiently checked on it. Don't whinge about receiving some backlash. Attempts to make you understand that you're approaching things in a way not conducive to a pleasant experience have gone unnoticed, or uncared about. Whatever your personality type, it doesn't give you an invitation to treat others with contempt. Sadly this leaves me to conclude the best way to deal with you is to give you a taste of what you give out, blunt and rude. Don't cry because the other children won't play nice after you spat at them.
You want blatant and rude? You think I give out direct insults as absolutely trashy as You do?

You stupid little whore you wouldn't know Rude if it fucked your face with a star picket welded on a pneumatic jackhammer. Maybe you've been having some issues with your own personal inadequacies but that's no reason to attempt to piss on someone who is god compared to your piss-running-down-your-weak-as-shitfucked-mind. I don't run around like a fucking time lapsed ADHD down syndrome freak making attempting to make people feel awful like you've spent the last two days trying to do to me. I can only assume that you've seen a few posts where I butted heads with different members. What your diahrretic mind fails to comprehend is that I actually respected Snail* and Beloved (my two most common opponents). Perhaps its the concept of respect that you just don't understand. Perhaps you never had a father who respected you... Perhaps whilst copulating with your mother and conceiving you he magnanimously received a divine vision showing what a specimen of humanity that you'd turn into, such that even incestuous rape victims would consider, in their lowest depths of self esteem to be worse than they, and thus he left. Perhaps it's society that fucked you over instead. Whatever the reason you're devoid of enough societal respect to query closely the timestamp on the posts you see, and to see how things have developed since then.

Nah, that's for your intellectual and social betters. I remember back in year eight when I had a scab on my penis that i pulled off and pus flew everywhere. The general smell and colour of your posts reminds me of it.

Hah. I remember your first post to me, something about "nobody cares about your bullshit", when I was arguing lexemes with StarryNight. Heh. Nobody cared about your input either you little tramp circle whore. Perhaps you should stay out of arguments where you were neither invited nor involved. Or is that yet again above your shit for wit excuse for random sparking in the greyishgreen matter going on in that cavity most people house a brain?

*No longer of course. How can someone respect a person so full of hypocritical bullshit?

cryptonias private message to me regarding snail said:
Yeah, I could have posted it. I didn't. Because unlike some people, I've got the integrity of my temperament.
Your girlfriend IS psychologically unhealthy. Hiding from the world aint gunna do shit to help herself, and Helping ONLY INFPs in an attempt to save her own pathetic victim psychosis. Integrity comes from the self. She'd better build some and start treating everyone equal within the bounds of her own stated morals and values if she's ever going to want to remove that hair trigger fear of NT's.

I'm gone. It's not THM that's making me leave. It's the forum administration here that will hand out infractions without looking into the matter, and refuses to hand them back to the slut who started the bullshit.

·
Registered
567 Posts
It was not my intention to get you to leave, just lighten up and feel a bit more for people.
I don't know what you were expecting as a response to that rant but I'm entirely uneffected by it. I read it to my friends and we laughed. You are quite imaginative with your insults, but alas, they did not have the desired effect.

Lighten up, play nice, problems solved. Easy.

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Oh, why am I always cursed with semi-worthy opponents bailing out on me? :frustrating:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Well, guess it's too late to say goodbye, as you said you are gone??? And I was just getting to know you. Darn. That's life sometimes.

If you are not completely gone, thiink about staying. I read some of your responses and appreciate them, though I may not agree w/ them. ciao

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Aw...Don't leave.... :crying:

I think you make things interesting and tell it like it is...

I understand though, I didn't even want to be here once PristneGirl showed up...she drove me nuts. I haven't seen her in a few days, so I'm hoping she's gone...

But you?!?...

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Aw...Don't leave.... :crying:

I think you make things interesting and tell it like it is...

I understand though, I didn't even want to be here once PristneGirl showed up...she drove me nuts. I haven't seen her in a few days, so I'm hoping she's gone...

But you?!?...
What is it about her that drives you nuts?

Maybe we could have an open exchanged of ideas here instead of this passive aggressive bs which seems so frequent in this forum.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
What is it about her that drives you nuts?

Maybe we could have an open exchanged of ideas here instead of this passive aggressive bs which seems so frequent in this forum.
She is incredibly narcissistic. She has an "I'm better than everyone" attitude. I get along with 99% of people, there is just something about her I don't care for.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
She is incredibly narcissistic. She has an "I'm better than everyone" attitude. I get along with 99% of people, there is just something about her I don't care for.
It's all a matter of opinion. I didn't get that sort of vibe from her.
But let's just keep this kind of stuff off of the forums.
Seriously, nothing good comes of it, and this thread is a perfect example of why.
If you really must talk about it, take it to private messages.

And Shai, I hope you reconsider leaving. I apolgize if I offended you in any of my posts. It'd be nice if you were to stay, but first you should edit your post on top (and other recent posts), because it'll probably get you banned. That may be your intention with it, but there are other ways of going about it.

·
Banned
3,764 Posts
I don't think anybody needs to walk on egg shells to avoid offending people on PC, just have some respect for others and don't go out of your way to offend someone simply because they disagree with you.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
It's all a matter of opinion. I didn't get that sort of vibe from her.
But let's just keep this kind of stuff off of the forums.
Seriously, nothing good comes of it, and this thread is a perfect example of why.
If you really must talk about it, take it to private messages.
I strongly disagree. I understand some people dislike conflict but when you come to a personality forum and expect everyone to share your opinion then you're just defying the nature of the beast. Besides, that's why we're here in the first place - to learn about ourselves, why we say and do what we do, as well as see it from the perspective of some other person.

This is very much a forum-wide issue and deserves no place in private messaging. If people keep to themselves all the time, we'll just have this big volcano waiting to explode. And frankly, I'd like to have a community where people can openly explain why they feel a certain way without having to throwout a grudge held over a period of time. Because that is exactly what this is.

Obviously all of us are very different people in our life views. But just because our personalities and ways of expressing that is different, we should not feel the need to corner what we think.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
I strongly disagree. I understand some people dislike conflict but when you come to a personality forum and expect everyone to share your opinion then you're just defying the nature of the beast. Besides, that's why we're here in the first place - to learn about ourselves, why we say and do what we do, as well as see it from the perspective of some other person.

This is very much a forum-wide issue and deserves no place in private messaging. If people keep to themselves all the time, we'll just have this big volcano waiting to explode. And frankly, I'd like to have a community where people can openly explain why they feel a certain way without having to throwout a grudge held over a period of time. Because that is exactly what this is.

Obviously all of us are very different people in our life views. But just because our personalities and ways of expressing that is different, we should not feel the need to corner what we think.
But the thing is, private messaging is not keeping it to yourself. It's keeping it to the two people that it should only matter to. The public doesn't need to see it. This forum was not created to be a place where people can freely bash one another. If publicly bashing others is something that is encouraged here, I'll probably leave (well, heh, realistically I probably won't, but I'd be much more inclined to). There's already been enough hostility going on around these forums recently, we do not need any more. One of the reasons private messaging was created was for personal issues. Private and personal issues should be kept private, not public.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
How and why is it that my post got deleted when it contained no swears whatsoever? There are much harsher posts on here that haven't been deleted. I can't help but feel a little singled out here. Shai...I see completely where you are coming from.

How dare I disagree with something a member posts.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Starry...we need "annoyed" as a mood!!!

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
But the thing is, private messaging is not keeping it to yourself. It's keeping it to the two people that it should only matter to. The public doesn't need to see it. This forum was not created to be a place where people can freely bash one another. If publicly bashing others is something that is encouraged here, I'll probably leave (well, heh, realistically I probably won't, but I'd be much more inclined to). There's already been enough hostility going on around these forums recently, we do not need any more. One of the reasons private messaging was created was for personal issues. Private and personal issues should be kept private, not public.
That doesn't work. Both people think that they are right. So after they have pulled each others' hair out, who wins? Well, both of them still think they have because a third-party opinion is not included.

Just like politics in America. The selection process for a President consists of the votes of each state, then the highest number of votes for each person is taken to electoral college, where a decision is essentially made. Transforming that analogy to this circumstance, BehindSmile and PristineGirl are the candidates, their fellow forum-go'ers (us) are the people represented from the States, and the electoral college is whatever result we may have on the situation. So having a second opinion is necessary to make judgments on what is right and wrong. Here we have the opportunity to do something great, if you'll let me. And by no means was bashing included in my understanding of this system. In fact, that is why this stuff happens in the first place. People keep their opinions bottled up and then, when the moment is right, seize the victim by his neck and let him have it. I'd much rather people explain openly why somebody, consistent with their personality, would do such a thing versus your own value system. Any conversation would be utterly pointless if we have nothing to base it off of. So I'm very much in the mind that what Shai Gar did was right. And you disagree. That's cool. See, we're functioning in my system already. You've explained why you feel a certain way, as have I. Now we leave the two original arguers to decide something, with the help of a third-party, as opposed to a narrow-minded PM system.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.