Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all ya INTP's

I usually keep an eye on the INFP part of the forum. After reading a few descriptions over the course of a few months I thought yep, thats me. Still, most of the time Ill read the stuff those dudes write and I think "what are these dudes on?" even going as far as to quote "love is a cliche" in contrast to everyone elses long tales of something they consider to be beautiful (but seriously the word love is so overused its beyond a cliche).

So I tried the test a few times and my T and F are fluctuating a bit depending on what I think the question is asking. I know INFP's and INTP's share Ne and Si which could be why I thought of myself as an INFP (if I am in fact an INTP).

anyhow, I will now be snooping around here for some time to see whether I am perhaps an INTP. Not that its gonna make much difference to my life but im curious.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I'd be careful. We are a bit contagious.

·
Registered
672 Posts
HELP! We're being raided by a fluctuating F. Yaaarrrggghhh!!!:crazy:

Reactions: Radiant Flux

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Hi all ya INTP's

I usually keep an eye on the INFP part of the forum. After reading a few descriptions over the course of a few months I thought yep, thats me. Still, most of the time Ill read the stuff those dudes write and I think "what are these dudes on?" even going as far as to quote "love is a cliche" in contrast to everyone elses long tales of something they consider to be beautiful (but seriously the word love is so overused its beyond a cliche).

So I tried the test a few times and my T and F are fluctuating a bit depending on what I think the question is asking. I know INFP's and INTP's share Ne and Si which could be why I thought of myself as an INFP (if I am in fact an INTP).

anyhow, I will now be snooping around here for some time to see whether I am perhaps an INTP. Not that its gonna make much difference to my life but im curious.
You sound just like my brother, who's been tested as an INFP too! Anyways, welcome to the *strange* part of the forum. :proud:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome. Just keep the F on the down-low around here.

Reactions: The Phantom

·
Registered
988 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Have we put him off yet? :unsure:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts