Personality Cafe banner

I'm having a decision crisis

892 6
i recently missed my offer for university and so decided to embark on the great australian adventure of 2010 this year..

it's just that i've realised that my A Level results weren't good enough to go to the unis i REALLY want to go next year.. the places where i felt like all the people at the open day seemed awesome and the place generally had a very comfortable vibe to me.
but there is no way i'm sticking around for another year just to redo my A2s, i'm bored of this town and i would literally kill myself. even my aussie adventure doesn't seem like a good idea anymore..

welcome to the insane world of ENFP life possibilities..
i feel like everything has to be the best it can be, and that by missing out on the unis i really wanted i'm somehow now in some sort of crisis. my head says stay cool, but my instincts are going haywire because i've missed such good opportunities.

this thread is basically a plea for help from the more wise of this world ENFPs (almost all of you in fact) for a flailing young ENFP with his head in a knot :frustrating:
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Hah, my situation was wierd when it came to school. I knew it would be hard for me to stick with it, the six years in post-secondary I'd have to spend to get the job freedom and cash in my pocket I want, so I just chose a university, chose a program and just put my blinders on and went for it.

Emotionally I still haven't thought more about my career path then what I did five years ago in first year while walking 30 seconds to the bus stop and deciding I'd get a psych BA, Marketing and Sales diploma and become some sort of marketing whiz. I just followed Nike and "Just do it".

It's turned out well though. I'm about a year away from being done the marketing thing, I have the BA, and companies are lining up to hire me straight out of school so I do get my freedom and hopefully my cash so I can be spontaneous and never worry about money again.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.