Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
INTRUDER! I hate when foreigners post in the ESTJ section :mad:

... good question though. What do ESTJ do?

Reactions: renna

·
Registered
451 Posts
If you must know....
I go to college full time
I work full time
I rarely visit the forums...and when I do, I rarely post
I rock climb as much as I can
I watch hockey

What do YOU do?

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
These were my schedule last week:

Monday to Friday:
Morning --> Woke up, drank a cup of coffee, ironed my clothes for work, took a shower, washed a-day-before clothes, cleaned up my place, dressed up, went to work.

Day to night --> Worked from 8 AM to 9 PM, sometimes I work till 1-2 AM. Went home.

Night --> Took a shower, talked to my friends/best friends/dates on the phone for 15-20 minutes, and then I went to bed.

Friday night:
Met my ex-boarding house mates I haven't met for 3 years. Turned out one of them is 5 months old pregnant. We had dinner and watched movie (Mirror Mirror). At 11 PM we went to one of my friend's flat and she asked us to stay at her place that night. So we continued our conversation until 3-4 AM, then we went to bed.

Saturday:
At 7 AM, I went home. Continue sleeping until mid day. An ESFP friend called. We went out for lunch, watch movie (Devil Inside), dinner, and hours of deep conversation. He has some problems and needed someone to vent.

At 8 PM, I went shopping for my monthly needs and also bought a notebook for my sister.

At 10 PM, I went to my parents house to visit them, see my baby nephew, give my parents some money to pay their bills, give my sister the notebook she always wanted, and spend the night in my parents' house.

Sunday:
Woke up at 7 AM, playing with my baby nephew and listening to my Dad's rant.

10 AM --> went to a beauty salon for facial treatment.

1 PM --> had lunch at home and dress up to meet my middle school friends.

2.30 PM --> met my girl friends at the mall, eat and talk. Went to a professional photo studio for a photo group with my friends. It's fun. We got to try different costumes, had makeover, and had a fun photo session.

9 PM --> back to my parent's house. Had a shower. Mom made my favorite macaroni and cheese. Watch a movie with my family at home.

10.30 PM --> went home to my own place, texting with one of my best friends before I went to bed.

Done.
So, yeah. That's the story of my life last week. I had fun.

·
Referral Princess
1,386 Posts

Monday to Friday:
Morning --> Woke up, drank a cup of coffee, ironed my clothes for work, took a shower, washed a-day-before clothes, cleaned up my place, dressed up, went to work.

Dang! You did all that before you went to work? I sleep in late as possible before I have to roll out of bed, dress and GO!

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Dang! You did all that before you went to work? I sleep in late as possible before I have to roll out of bed, dress and GO!
What time do you usually go to work? I wake up at 5-5.30 AM every morning, it only takes 15 minutes walking to get to my office, so I have enough time to do all that. Plus, my place isn’t big, so it’s easier for me to clean it up in less than 30 minutes.

·
Registered
620 Posts
You guys do get thing done! Are you guys good motivators? Cause I need one :p

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
My schedule is a little less regulated due to being out of work, but it follows a general pattern:

8:30 AM
Wake up
Check email
Check phone
Run through daily sites containing job listings. Select top 15 jobs to apply for. Select another 10 that are second priority to the first 15.
Apply

10 AM -- Find food (usually just something I can throw together so I can go back to working/searching)
Search for apartment listings (am also moving)
Contact between 20-30 people, respond accordingly as replies come in

NOON
Work on other projects

1 PM
Take short break to go for a walk (I can get ancy sitting for a long time)
Prepare lunch (Usually something that goes in the over so I don't have to spend a lot of time on it)

5 PM
Work on adding variation to talents (I learn new software like Quickbooks or study up on my Japanese). Write a list of things I'd like to do/learn over the next week that may be useful.
Examine/research jobs that I would like to qualify for. Find out how to meet qualifications.

6/7 PM
Meet with business-related friends/persons for dinner. Find jobs/contacts through them + get out my people energy

10 PM
Work on projects again

MIDNIGHT
Sleep

I wish I had something more regimented than this, but I'll get that once I find another job. For now, I work with what I have.

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
You guys do get thing done! Are you guys good motivators? Cause I need one :p
I motivate through examples because I don't like to preach or tell people what they should do with their life. But sometimes some people misunderstand my intention, they think I'm bragging about my life and that I want them to follow my steps.

·
Registered
597 Posts

Monday to Friday:

Day to night --> Worked from 8 AM to 9 PM, sometimes I work till 1-2 AM. Went home.

Night --> Took a shower, talked to my friends/best friends/dates on the phone for 15-20 minutes, and then I went to bed.

Friday night:
Met my ex-boarding house mates I haven't met for 3 years. Turned out one of them is 5 months old pregnant. We had dinner and watched movie (Mirror Mirror). At 11 PM we went to one of my friend's flat and she asked us to stay at her place that night. So we continued our conversation until 3-4 AM, then we went to bed.

Saturday:
At 7 AM, I went home. Continue sleeping until mid day. An ESFP friend called. We went out for lunch, watch movie (Devil Inside), dinner, and hours of deep conversation. He has some problems and needed someone to vent.

At 8 PM, I went shopping for my monthly needs and also bought a notebook for my sister.

At 10 PM, I went to my parents house to visit them, see my baby nephew, give my parents some money to pay their bills, give my sister the notebook she always wanted, and spend the night in my parents' house.

Sunday:

2.30 PM --> met my girl friends at the mall, eat and talk. Went to a professional photo studio for a photo group with my friends. It's fun. We got to try different costumes, had makeover, and had a fun photo session.

9 PM --> back to my parent's house. Had a shower. Mom made my favorite macaroni and cheese. Watch a movie with my family at home.

10.30 PM --> went home to my own place, texting with one of my best friends before I went to bed.

Done.
Impressive how detailed this schedule is.

Reactions: WickedQueen

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome to the forum. Why did you post to ESTJ forum?
When I started using the site I started out as an INTJ, and it fit for awhile, then I seemed to not fit the definition anymore, so I took the Myers Briggs assessment, and ended up with an ESTJ, but I questioned it, then I got scared, not knowing if the personality type fit me. :blushed:

·
Registered
122 Posts

Monday to Friday:

Friday night:

Saturday:

Sunday:

Done.
Classic format of an ESTJ response.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wicked queen, what do you do for work?

You are an immense help to me on this forum in understanding ESTJ's.

I wish my ESTJ would write down the things he doesnt say but thinks I just "get".
He finally told me that he rarely understands things that I text message to him but that it's "not a problem because there's
nothing I can do about it"
and when I asked if he's really ok with the fact that he doesn't always understand what in my eyes are "simple messages"
he just says "If it was a problem I wouldn't be asking if you want kids."

"ooOoh...." I say..

·
Registered
139 Posts
Well, mostly I...
Take care of my baby
Work part time (I bring her with me)
Cook and Clean
Make my own clothes and mend everyone's clothes
Read a couple books a week
Have a friend over about once a week if possible