Type 6: 5
Type 7: 4
Type 8: 3
Type 9: 4

:cool:

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
You still want help with this? Because I see in your profile that you typed yourself as a 5. 5 is very likely from your test results alone.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I figured it out to the best I could since I didn't get any responses. Though all of the equal amount of points everywhere still confuses me...but I guess i'll just go with 5w4??... :proud:

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
It's not uncommon with scores like that since certain types have things in common with each other, it also depends on how you interpret the questions. Generally speaking your type is within your top 3 results. You could try a few more tests to find out recurring top 3 results.

Type 4: 6
Type 1: 5
Type 5: 5
Type 7: 4
Type 8: 3
Type 2: 2
Type 3: 2

It's rather safe to say you're not type 2,3 or 8 since they are dead last. Type 7 isn't very likely either - 3,7 and 8 are the assertive types and if you were of type 7 it's likely 3 and 8 would have higher scores. This is what remains:

Type 4: 6
Type 1: 5
Type 5: 5

You could be any here, really, though I think type 1 is the least likely. So I advise you take a couple more tests and do a little research to make sure you've found your type.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! This helped alot.
I will look into it =]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts