Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
My name's Roxanne, I'm a very typical INFP, single mother of a child, eternally seeking my soulmate :tongue: but never settling when I don't feel the ultimate connection.
Whatever I read on my type I strongly identify to. I've been studying MBTI for 3 years, and now I'm constantly analyzing the world around me based on that theory. People close to me know it, sometimes it annoys them, but I always refer to MBTI when the subject is interpersonal relationships. I really enjoy educating every person I meet about MBTI lol :cool:
However I don't know much about anything outside the basics, meaning enneagram, socionics, etc. I'm curious about those but also afraid that learning all of that would be very time consuming.
I live in Quebec (et je suis francophone de naissance) so if any of you do too, please hit me up, especially if you're a single male ENFJ :tongue:

Read you soon!

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Hello!
My name's Roxanne
Roxanne
You don't have to put on the red light
Those days are over
You don't have to sell your body to the night...
...... Ro[SUB]o[/SUB]o[SUB]o[/SUB]o[SUB]o[/SUB]oxanne
You don't have to wear that dress to[SUB]night[/SUB]
Walk the streets for money
You don't care if it's wrong or if it's right

ROOOOXANNE
You don't have to put on the red light
Roxanne... you don't have to put on the red light

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
hang in there roxy
Too many trolls.. Sometimes can stay zen, sometimes can't. ?
Jesus christ. A guy makes a joke, and it's the end of the world?

It's just a joke. If you don't like it, fine, just avoid it and move on. No need to make a mountain out of a molehill and act like I harmed your dog.

People aren't perfect 100% of the time.

·
Premium Member
10,504 Posts
Welcome, Roxanne. I think that you'll find people at this site to be highly entertaining. :kitteh:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I agree. If it was just a joke, meh, whatever. But with twice the same joke plus another answer that you obviously deleted, on 3 different posts that I made.. wtf? No it's not the end of the world. It's just an irritant that I don't need right now.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
I agree. If it was just a joke, meh, whatever. But with twice the same joke plus another answer that you obviously deleted, on 3 different posts that I made.. wtf? No it's not the end of the world. It's just an irritant that I don't need right now.
In happier news... this joke was very well received, and the thread maker posted a strong stamp of approval.

And so the cosmic scales are thusly back in balance. With appreciation appearing to negate hate... albeit with hate always close at hand to negate appreciation... at which point appreciation will once again eclipse hate... and as such, the cyclic nature of physical life which the Buddhists refer to as Saṃsāra spins on.

(om shanti om)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Roxanne,

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find some people here you relate to. If anything I think you'll continue to have some interesting conversations at least. You've only had your account for less than a day and already you're experiencing it ;) Have a good time and, just some personal advice from a fellow feeler, try not to get too emotionally invested in any debate on here. It's just online, real life is much more stressful as I'm sure you already know haha. I like the psychedelic sheep image you're using as an avatar- it's almost as psychedelic as your hair! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts