Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
FFS you want a girl that isn't "Cheap" while thinking, acting and talking a dime-a-dozen predator....
Here's a hint: Dildos are more emotionally/intellectually fulfilling in the long run than folks like you.
Well, maybe I got a good collection of dildos ready for you. Maybe you should try me ;) Jokes aside. You dont know me. What I want are very deep relationships, that make both parties happy. I dont see, why I should not be fulfilling.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
HAHAHAHA

You talk like a total creep, frankly. But your honesty is quite refreshing.

What do you like about women in general?
And would you describe your type?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
HAHAHAHA

You talk like a total creep, frankly. But your honesty is quite refreshing.

What do you like about women in general?
And would you describe your type?
I think what is creepy about me, is that I am so dead honest and say what most men would not dare to say. So for me, they are the real creeps.

Of course I like their looks and bodies. I mean, even women like women. Most are bi. So I guess I dont even have to explain. But about character... whats really weird is, that I prefer mostly girls that are boyish, while I am pretty much acting like a women myself. I dont like it when they are too extroverted. A bit is fine, but I hate attention whores. I also hate it when they are too J, which most women seem to be. It could work fine with them, but society has spoiled women very hard, so girls with a strong J factor seem to have very high standards for men. In other words, they are pretty egoistic. P girls can be egoistic, as well, but they at least give you a chance. J girls would instantly look at you and say no. I approach many girls on the street and I can smell it, if they are J or P. And the cocky girls are usually J. But on the other hand, once you got a J girl on your side, she can be very loyal. However you already said it, I talk like a creep, at least on first sight. And that can already be enough to filter me out. Little do they know that I could be their dream man. But sadly many women in their 20s are too spoiled to realize it. At 30 they care more for characters, but then they are already old. Today I had a weird dream, when a 40 years old women approached me and was very attracted to me. Her character seemed perfect, she was an actor, her youth was captured on movies and she seemed so perfect on screen. But when I looked at her next to me, I saw her wrinkles. And that is a major problem. So, when you ask me, what I like about women, we also need to consider their age. But as a women, your prime are your 20s and in your 20s you are pretty much stupid compared to your later years. So, its not the intelligence I seek in women. So, it seems its mostly the beauty I look for. And of course intimacy.

But thing is, that since I am feminine myself, normal women are just not what I want. So, I maybe dont even like femininity at all. Its so weird to answer it for me, because I never found a girl I could really connect to. And those who I could were mostly boyish. Only in theory I can see being together with a standard J girl. But since J is mostly formed at your childhood and culture is against me, its really hard to find a J girl that actually likes someone like me.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I think what is creepy about me, is that I am so dead honest and say what most men would not dare to say
No what's creepy about you is your DMs to people you've never talked to before where you claim to be an ethical Vampire who needs to feed off the souls of young INFP girls. Yes I've seen them.

Reactions: tanstaafl28

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
So... what do you want now? What's the name of the game?

Women are great. I like all of them. They're all deep and difficult and mysterious. You can analyze them to death but not really scratch the surface. A woman is like a rosary, full of mysteries. I can't say the same about the men I've met. They're not all assholes but even good, intelligent guys bore me to tears. I thought I'd find some hidden treasures there, but nope.

But... Women are human too, you know? We have the same desires and urges you have, but the energy and the timing are different. It looks, smells, feels different. Be more spontaneous and open, and you'll have a better chance to be invited into a woman's world. Don't overanalyze and overromanticize it. Just enjoy the dance.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
So... what do you want now? What's the name of the game?
Well, for now I feel search on and stick to young INFP girls to devour their souls. But I might switch to ENFPs, since in the past I focused more on Is, but they were just too introverted. However this was on the internet. Maybe in real life, introverts work better.

And from there on I try to find a J girl, that would work with me. Even though I do not really know how that would work out. In the past the J girls I liked most, decided to decide for me. So, for example they destroyed my relationship, because they thought I deserved something better. Or they just didnt follow the plan, thought too much for themselves and in the end destroyed our relationship with it. I think, as a high J person, you need to be smart one and lead. If you are J, but stupid, your plans will fail and both people suffer. But since I am not only high on J, but also have a high IQ, its really hard to find someone who is more intelligent than me, especially on younger ones. So in other words, most J girls are just a burden to me, because their plan will never be as good as mine. To compete with me on an intellectual level, you would need to be an old woman. First time I am thinking about that. This bothers me.

I also think about going more into the T direction. Now that I think about it, I dont really need the F attribute that much. I think its more important for children, which I dont want. So far the F attribute rarely was an advantage for me. I never got much comfort from my girls, even though they seemed rather empathic. Too a certain degree they were. But they rather cared for really weak people or their pets. And this made me jealous. So a T girl could actually be a good choice, because even though she might be more egoistic, she knows that I am her best tool for a good life.

Women are great. I like all of them. They're all deep and difficult and mysterious. You can analyze them to death but not really scratch the surface. A woman is like a rosary, full of mysteries. I can't say the same about the men I've met. They're not all assholes but even good, intelligent guys bore me to tears. I thought I'd find some hidden treasures there, but nope.
So true. That is why I am the only man I am really attracted to.

But... Women are human too, you know? We have the same desires and urges you have, but the energy and the timing are different. It looks, smells, feels different. Be more spontaneous and open, and you'll have a better chance to be invited into a woman's world. Don't overanalyze and overromanticize it. Just enjoy the dance.
Thing is, I just enjoy the dance, if I control the dance. And something tells me, you would be a good dance partner for me.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
That last analysis sounds to me like you're back at square one. You don't really know what you want. Whether that's I/E, J/P, T/F. Even age and intelligence preferences are confused. Are you sure what you want is a woman? Maybe you just want a girl you can control and mold to your liking.

Thing is, I just enjoy the dance, if I control the dance. And something tells me, you would be a good dance partner for me.
HAHAHAHA

No.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
That last analysis sounds to me like you're back at square one. You don't really know what you want. Whether that's I/E, J/P, T/F. Even age and intelligence preferences are confused. Are you sure what you want is a woman? Maybe you just want a girl you can control and mold to your liking.

HAHAHAHA

No.
Yes, control sounds good.

And yes, I am confused, because I had so many failed relationships. I need more success in order to know, what I really want. So long I can only guess.

And besides I am the most interesting man you will ever talk to. You can try as hard as you want, but you will never fully understand me.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Yes, control sounds good.

And yes, I am confused, because I had so many failed relationships. I need more success in order to know, what I really want. So long I can only guess.

And besides I am the most interesting man you will ever talk to. You can try as hard as you want, but you will never fully understand me.
Ever heard of working backwards from your ideal? Picture your ideal relationship. You don't have to write it down here, just do it for yourself to clear your head. I'm sure you'll figure it out if you don't let past experiences limit you.

Lack of success huh? I know a guy who's had a lot of success in that area and was still unsatisfied. He found his fulfillment elsewhere. He's the most interesting guy I know. Hang out on INFJs, maybe you could catch him before the mods do and take notes. Because he's a banned member who leaves his two cents here and there.

Oh and by the way, I already have someone to dance with. A seemingly bitchy INTJ girl with a gentle core. It would be interesting if you stole her from under my nose. That is, if you could find her haha.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Ever heard of working backwards from your ideal? Picture your ideal relationship. You don't have to write it down here, just do it for yourself to clear your head. I'm sure you'll figure it out if you don't let past experiences limit you.

Lack of success huh? I know a guy who's had a lot of success in that area and was still unsatisfied. He found his fulfillment elsewhere. He's the most interesting guy I know. Hang out on INFJs, maybe you could catch him before the mods do and take notes. Because he's a banned member who leaves his two cents here and there.

Oh and by the way, I already have someone to dance with. A seemingly bitchy INTJ girl with a gentle core. It would be interesting if you stole her from under my nose. That is, if you could find her haha.
If he got banned, he seems interesting for sure.

I was always interested in having a female INTJ. They are so rare and precious. But dont worry, I dont need to find her. If she is close to you, she will find me. And if she is clever enough to understand my genius, she will come to me ;)

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
If he got banned, he seems interesting for sure.

I was always interested in having a female INTJ. They are so rare and precious. But dont worry, I dont need to find her. If she is close to you, she will find me. And if she is clever enough to understand my genius, she will come to me ;)
Just want you to know, that confidence of yours is a delight.
More of that, less of the rest, please.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Just want you to know, that confidence of yours is a delight.
More of that, less of the rest, please.
If I would show off my real greatness here in public, it would make the heads explode of those who could never reach me. I am not such a crude prince.

But being alone with you and that INTJ girl, I would like to show you how confident I can be even when it is 1 vs 2 ;)

I like it, how you like me. We must find out, what went wrong in societies plan to make stupid zombies, that you ended up with such a good taste. Your life must have been very boring, if you react to someone like me. Because I am so inimitable.

Tell me more about how you dislike people that are not like me.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Your no is refused. Now make me compliments by downplaying others. But dont be too harsh on them. Its not their fault for not being like me.
Like I said before, men bore me to tears. So predictable.

You're just a boy. A girl has much more charm than you at your finest. :p
Sorry I can't make this more interesting for you. Hope you get laid soon. You seem to need it more than I do.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Like I said before, men bore me to tears. So predictable.

You're just a boy. A girl has much more charm than you at your finest. :p
Sorry I can't make this more interesting for you. Hope you get laid soon. You seem to need it more than I do.
Trust me. You will never predict me. But I give you a little taste. Im actually not male. But psst ;)

21 - 40 of 60 Posts