Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you guys could help me figure it out, I used this questionnaire but looking over it I'm thinking it's still a pretty though call...

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

-I kept getting different results and usually the S or F were like 1%. I'm good at reading people but about half of the time I choose not to trust myself. I go half by intuition and half by proven research even though i don't like it much.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

-I want to find someone who would love me as much as I love them and I want to help others psychologically and try to convince people to be more kind than greedy.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

-I've always been more pessimistic and self criticizing so there wasn't really a time when I felt I couldn't have done better, I usually feel really great when I'm helping someone or just comforting them or doing a good deed in general but I also feel great when I'm responsible of something and I'm confident that I can do a good job.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

-I feel inferior when someone betrays my trust or looks down on me or when I'm just being fully ignored, mostly when I was the one who brought the people ignoring me together.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

-I decide on what's good for others and I'm always careful not to step on anybodies toes. I think a lot about the future as well and about what's safest.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis?

-When I work on a project I focus on following the rules while being creative with them and making things that can be distinguished from the others in a way. My emphasis is to get it right and make it well and and getting it to that point safely.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

-I have the most fun when I'm around my best friend or a persona I really like. I don't like to be around many people and I like being around people I know like me and I can trust. The fun times I have when there is a little adventure involved but most importantly that we just have some good laughs together and make memories that solidify a friendship.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

-I'm not very good at logical thinking, I need the basic rules layed out in front of me. When I want to learn something I research it and find the most data I can find the make sense of it by applying my own thoughts and emotions to it.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

-I'm really organized and I almost subconsciously plan everything before hand but it's pretty lacking in school work because I don't like it and I'm always so tired and stressed about it.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

-I don't really trust new ideas until I see them work but I am more willing to try out the ones that seem more humane or people pleasing while I'm not even willing to look at the ones that involve trickery or something morally wrong.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

-I follow a group with the closest principles to mine but I'm not afraid to think other wise or act or dress otherwise. In a group I judge by my own principles but I think that it's most important that everyone accepts and comes to good terms with who the others are as individuals..

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

-I think a lot before speaking and it takes me up to a minute to think about what the other just said before answering, I will always opt for one on one time rather than groups.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

-I never jump in to something if I'm not at least a little bit informed about it and I find that body language can give away a lot more than words but you can really go in depth with words if the other person is willingly telling you the truth.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

-I'd be happy to if it's only one or two friends doing something fun and nothing like parties or clubs but other than that I would probably not go unless I was really rested.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

-I'm very easily upset and I get really rude and just try to find a way to get some peace and quiet by chasing people away who interfere. If I really can't take it I break down.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

-I don't like people who are spoiled and selfish the most. On the other hand other bad traits like being rude or degrading I can see passed to find a way that the people can be helped overcome them.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

-I'm very curious when it comes to peoples thoughts and emotions and I love listening to people talk about them.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life

-Celebrities, cars, sports, politics etc.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

-People that know me all think I'm not very emotional and I'm not easily phased by things, they say I'm quiet which is true and that I hate people and romance. Some find me scary or intimidating or cold and most find that I am really serious and that I take life too seriously. I think peoples first impression of me is negative and dark or threatening.
On the other hand they do think that I am smart and creative and talented (in drawing) and they know I don't gossip or obsess over guys and how I look too much.

I'm actually very bad at expressing myself but I'm a sucker for romance and love as long as it's moderately realistic, I have trouble trusting people and it takes me a long time to do so and I am very emotional and an HSP (Highly Sensitive Person). I don't hate people and I judge less and more kindly than people think I do, I can say a good thing about almost anyone and I do care about them too. I don't mind people approaching me it's just that I'm usually shy around strangers and I'm not good at small talk. I am slowly trying to express myself more around people but it's difficult because they've only known me as the description of the first paragraph for ages now.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

I would love to spend one on one time with my crush and just get out of the house and have a fun time bonding, nothing to extreme like going bungee jumping or mountain climbing though...

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did recently retake a cognitive functions questionnaire and I'm pretty sure the second highest was Ne or Ni but I'm pretty sure I'm not ISTJ because most of the description doesn't fit very well and I find it very easy to tell what others are feeling or what others need and same with myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts