Personality Cafe banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
You don't think it's too long?
I don't think it's too long. I do think you are overanalyzing, which is understandable, but that might be making you put more weight into the introductory message than you need to. I'm more direct about a connection, and if you feel potential there then you should say what comes natural to you, instead of making yourself feel pressured.

I get that you're like "holy shit, I have to say the right thing" and stuff, because it does matter and you're probably afraid of saying the wrong thing. I still think you should throw all that caution to the wind because the long term potential you see in her will play out, or not, no matter what you say. Write what you want to write, in the way you want to, and at the length you want to.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
No really come on, if shes looking for the nut you know what to do, I mean literally stop beating around the bush its time you went balls first. Don't buy that romantic crap, thats what pregnant women try and use on you to guilt you for nutting inside em even though it wasnt your fault the condom tore. Save yourself the stress dude, seriously.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
No really come on, if shes looking for the nut you know what to do, I mean literally stop beating around the bush its time you went balls first. Don't buy that romantic crap, thats what pregnant women try and use on you to guilt you for nutting inside em even though it wasnt your fault the condom tore. Save yourself the stress dude, seriously.

·
Banned
5,117 Posts
I would go and talk to people as a whole a bit more and work off some of that anxiety.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I noticed that you've written the word "suicide" in a few of your posts. Are you okay? You can feel free to drop me a message, if you needed someone to talk to.
And you aren't alone in feeling this way, I've been suicidal myself, so I'm able to understand where you're coming from.

Reactions: tanstaafl28

·
Registered
149 Posts
1. If its a crush and you are in for a fling, then seduce and enjoy the ride.
2. If its serious, then test like hell.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts