Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Completely exhausted. I could fall asleep if I let myself. But I won't.

It's only 11 something and there's so many wonderful things I could do on the internet.

Anyone relate?

Reactions: AgAu

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Yes. Completely.

Except it's 2:25AM here.

And I should be doing homework. Wah.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mean it's ONLY 11. That's early for me. I'm already tired.

Well, yeah, I'll probably end up staying awake passed 3 anyway. It's like beneath this extremely exhausted, worn out exterior is a lively spirit who just wants to leap out into the world and LIVE!

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
dylan moran: "hurry wake up! you're gonna be late! late is an idea, late is bullshit, no matter how late you are, the same old shit's gonna be there"

·
Registered
272 Posts
I mean it's ONLY 11. That's early for me. I'm already tired.

Well, yeah, I'll probably end up staying awake passed 3 anyway. It's like beneath this extremely exhausted, worn out exterior is a lively spirit who just wants to leap out into the world and LIVE!
at the age of 8 i killed that spirit it never came back NEVER !!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
at the age of 8 i killed that spirit it never came back NEVER !!!
You killed it? Nah, I think it escaped and found a new person to bother with its inability to be still.

I can relate to you a lot, because I was up rather late/early into the morning, and then got up three hours later to my alarm going off. Today has been very off and not pleasant. I believe a nap is in order here soon, too...

·
Registered
815 Posts
I have had this thing since I was like 11 years old where I would just stay up online until 5 am or some other ridiculous time just because I was afraid I would miss something if I would go to bed. Not like many 11 have big plans at that time, so it was just some kind of anxiety I guess. I still do it sometimes.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Um yea the Internet :D gotta love it :wink:

·
Registered
627 Posts

It's only 11 something and there's so many wonderful things I could do on the internet.

Anyone relate?

It's only 9 something and there's so many wonderful things I could do on the internet.

I completely relate.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts