Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know, lots of big questions but if you can't answer some that's ok, at least go answer the last one for me :) XOXO

I'm trying to write a movie script.
Honesty and descriptions helpful.
What would an ESFP Do;

1. If they found out their partner had "energy issues"? Like not enough?

2. If their "broke your heart - longest relationship ever- but u were kind of over it anyways-cheating ex- whom you never want to talk to again" showed up at your door with a sweet & playful temperament, a bottle of ur fav wine, an awesome vinyl record, a hilarious movie, some sexy under-wears (just in-case but u don't know this yet) and *special* cookies?

3. AND, Would u think they are crazy? or consider getting back together with them ^ even though they cheated on you and u broadcasted it to everyone?

3. If you just met an amazing person you want to be with, what do you do all the next day?

4. What would u consider to be the worst turn off ever? Or the deal clinchers?

5. What would make your decision between being with one person over another person (They both have similar personalities, so what would make the difference between your choices, for example LOOKS, or Really funny, OR more successful)?

6. Do you believe people can have a 'special and mystical' connection? and if so, describe this if you can please.

7. What do you do on a day to day basis to show your partner that you care about them?

8. What kind of person would you want to marry? What's most important in a partner for u?

9. Are u a romantic? What romantic things do you like to do? What do you find to be romantic?

10. What are your favourite movies that you would want to see with your partner?

11. What are your VERY fav things to do with your partner?

12. Are you moved by music? What are some of the songs, and/or movies, that have moved you?

13. WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO MAKE SOMEONE YOU LIKE LAUGH?

14. TELL ME A JOKE RIGHT NOW :) XOXO

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. Can you be more specific about the "energy issues"?
Not without giving away a major side theme in my story. But, this person does not have as much energy as the average person. They may be really introverted to have to re-energize (as opposed to an extrovert who energizes by being around others) or too tired to do stuff sometimes.

Be creative with your answers, whatever you have to share helps! :) Come play with me on these questions ESFPs! :D This could get really fun! ;)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Well that being said...

1. I don't think I could have gotten that far in a relationship if they were that non-energetic. I'd be bored of them too quickly so dating would have never gotten very far.

2. Hey oh! Come on in. Leave all the good stuff and get out.

3. Yeah, definitely not. I respect myself too much.

3. Text them and plan the next outing.

4. Turn offs: boring, smell bad, dumb, douchebag; relationship deal-enders: cheating, non-committing, can't see them in my life long term

5. Who is husband material? That one.

6. No, that's dumb.

7. Long distance, so mostly texts checking up on him, say nice things, send pictures

8. Someone who will be a good father, who's family I like, good job, is willing to move around, loyal, caring, fun to be with

9. Ehh, I don't know.

10. I don't really have the attention span for movies.

11. NSFW

12. Yeah. The RENT musical and "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd come to mind. I love watching bands that are really into what they do and they make it obvious.

13. I probably have a story to tell, so yeah.

14. You.

Reactions: beachpeach

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well that being said...

1. I don't think I could have gotten that far in a relationship if they were that non-energetic. I'd be bored of them too quickly so dating would have never gotten very far.

2. Hey oh! Come on in. Leave all the good stuff and get out.

3. Yeah, definitely not. I respect myself too much.

3. Text them and plan the next outing.

4. Turn offs: boring, smell bad, dumb, douchebag; relationship deal-enders: cheating, non-committing, can't see them in my life long term

5. Who is husband material? That one.

6. No, that's dumb.

7. Long distance, so mostly texts checking up on him, say nice things, send pictures

8. Someone who will be a good father, who's family I like, good job, is willing to move around, loyal, caring, fun to be with

9. Ehh, I don't know.

10. I don't really have the attention span for movies.

11. NSFW

12. Yeah. The RENT musical and "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd come to mind. I love watching bands that are really into what they do and they make it obvious.

13. I probably have a story to tell, so yeah.

14. You.

Thanks for your blunt and honest response! :D That's the most I've possibly ever gotten out of an ESFP online! Cheers to you my friend! :D LOL! I think most people would agree with your answers, but I really appreciate the specifics you gave me in #12! and that you answered each question so honest and straight up! BTW, I saw Rent in New York back in the day! IT was a pretty cool show, In this really old little theatre! :D I'll never forget that trip!

I'm a little nervous this movie I'm writing may not be so exciting though if I'm not going to get much to work with in response.... I thought the ESFPs would be a good fit for this role! Because they are super fun and funny! But, it's difficult to write without more insight into the ESFP mind. So maybe the joke IS on ME! LOL ;) OR maybe you can help give me some ideas.

What kind of role would you want to play in a movie?

What would the movie look like that you would star in?

What do you do when you are feeling down?

Have you ever had a relationship where you had trouble getting over someone? How long did it take? and how did you deal?

Say u were close to marrying someone, but for some reason it didn't work out. Is there anything they could do to win you back?

LAY IT ON ME! GIVE ME YOUR MIND! LOL!
Thank you kindly! :D XOXO

·
Registered
404 Posts
Blunt and honest...yup, sounds like me. haha
Jealous you got to see RENT with what I assume was the original cast? I saw it a few years ago on one of those Broadway Across America shows. Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal (Mark, Roger) were in it so it was still pretty cool. I love the movie too. I literally can quote the entire thing, both movie and stage production, I have issues. :laughing:

I can give you more ideas, especially when they are put into question/answer form, and when the questions are about ME! haha

What kind of role would you want to play in a movie?
Stone cold bitch who gets what she wants. Probably a bit sarcastic, probably a bit manipulative. Oh and she's like super mega hot.

What would the movie look like that you would star in?
I have no clue.

What do you do when you are feeling down?
I've been down for many weeks now. I've been crying over the littlest things and not wanting to get out of bed.

Have you ever had a relationship where you had trouble getting over someone? How long did it take? and how did you deal?
No, I haven't.

Say u were close to marrying someone, but for some reason it didn't work out. Is there anything they could do to win you back?
I need specifics, why didn't it work out?

Reactions: beachpeach

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blunt and honest...yup, sounds like me. haha
Jealous you got to see RENT with what I assume was the original cast? I saw it a few years ago on one of those Broadway Across America shows. Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal (Mark, Roger) were in it so it was still pretty cool. I love the movie too. I literally can quote the entire thing, both movie and stage production, I have issues. :laughing:

I can give you more ideas, especially when they are put into question/answer form, and when the questions are about ME! haha
LOL! Thank you! :D
No seriously, I am LOVING how unapologetic you are and just say it like it is! I wish more people were like this! :)

Ok so, I just Youtubed the sh*t out of RENT right now. Been awhile since I listened to it! I DID see the original show with the original cast!! :D So freakin' glad I chose it over Go&&amn CATS! HAHAHA! I thought the movie was a pretty good re-production of the show :) IT certainly brought me back!
Adam Pascal, yes!! :)

I have a few movies I am like that with too! LOL! Moulin Rouge is one! :) I also really love bands that are so into what they do. I love bands that have crazy vocals and guitar rifts and drums! and they are especially entertaining when they are a mock band! LOL! I like all kinds of music actually, but lately I've gotten into some of the parental advisory versions of hiphop. LOL!

Good answers BTW! and thanks for responding :)

Have you really been down? Sounds like depression. Do u think there is a reason for it? Do you want to talk about it? Sounds like you have a lot of spunk to fight against it with but, U can mssg me if you need someone to talk to about it ;) I like to think I'm pretty good at cheering people up.

All the best to you hun! I hope you find ur bliss! xo

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
1. If they found out their partner had "energy issues"? Like not enough?
Um..we can work out together?!

2. If their "broke your heart - longest relationship ever- but u were kind of over it anyways-cheating ex- whom you never want to talk to again" showed up at your door with a sweet & playful temperament, a bottle of ur fav wine, an awesome vinyl record, a hilarious movie, some sexy under-wears (just in-case but u don't know this yet) and *special* cookies?

3. AND, Would u think they are crazy? or consider getting back together with them ^ even though they cheated on you and u broadcasted it to everyone?
Oh yeah I've said before I would take her back. I already forgave her a long time ago. Now I really doubt it would happen, but if it did, yeah I'd take her back.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Um..we can work out together?!

Oh yeah I've said before I would take her back. I already forgave her a long time ago. Now I really doubt it would happen, but if it did, yeah I'd take her back.
OK Fat Bozo, you are just melting my heart; you charmer ;)

Reactions: Fat Bozo
1 - 9 of 9 Posts