Personality Cafe banner
710 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Brittany Crocker 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I am brand new.
I think I am a poster girl ENFP. I have alot of hobbies, my favorite of which is daydreaming. I love people and possibilities. My favorite color is yellow and my greatest fear is giant squid. I will probably never straighten my hair.
I am a broadcast journalist in the Army National Guard and will be starting at Mizzou for Journalism in January.
I'm not entirely sure why I joined this site. Since taking the Myers-Briggs I suppose I have drawn some comfort and direction in gaining a new understanding of myself and what makes me tick... I think I am here to further develop that.
I definitely want to make some new friends! I get along very well with INFPs and ESTJs from what I have seen, but I would like to hear from other ENFPs, INTJs, and INTPs if you are out there; I've heard the latter two of you tend to put up with my BS very well ;)
Talk to me!

#6 ·
I would like to hear from other ENFPs, INTJs, and INTPs if you are out there; I've heard the latter two of you tend to put up with my BS very well ;)
Talk to me!
Words of advice:
Lurk the INTJ section before you post anything.
And well before you make a thread there.

Welcome to the forum, though.

#8 ·
Hi everyone, I am brand new.
I think I am a poster girl ENFP. I have alot of hobbies, my favorite of which is daydreaming. I love people and possibilities. My favorite color is yellow and my greatest fear is giant squid. I will probably never straighten my hair.
I am a broadcast journalist in the Army National Guard and will be starting at Mizzou for Journalism in January.
I'm not entirely sure why I joined this site. Since taking the Myers-Briggs I suppose I have drawn some comfort and direction in gaining a new understanding of myself and what makes me tick... I think I am here to further develop that.
I definitely want to make some new friends! I get along very well with INFPs and ESTJs from what I have seen, but I would like to hear from other ENFPs, INTJs, and INTPs if you are out there; I've heard the latter two of you tend to put up with my BS very well ;)
Talk to me!
Talk to me poster-girl! :wink::crazy:

...:blushed:

Hello & Welcome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.