1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Awkward.jpg

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I would go friggin nuts with the noise of all these people together. Although perhaps if we are all introverts among ourselves maybe that would not be such a problem.

If I could get past the 'big social gathering' thing this would be a really fascinating idea.

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Yea i picture everyone being quiet and then randomly looking up to check the premises. Eventually someone makes jokes and then we identify and then bring up similar situations. Some people may start deeper and ask deep questions since they know that everyone is an infp and so they feel more comfortable.

·
Registered
182 Posts
That would be awkward and a bit nerve-racking at first.

Would start out with awkward silence until someone says something. It would slowly turn into maybe a groups of at least 2-3 people around the living room talking to each other, and some off in the corner unable to connect to to others. I can see that happening. Well at least I know at this party, there is a moderate chance I can finally meet someone that I can relate to or have a real friend, that is the good news since I would not bother with parties in reality. There not for me

Then again, I'm very cautious around new people, and I'm not one to start a conversation, so I would hope someone would approach me first.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I'd be on the corner of the room, watching people as they talk and move and study them... Their gestures, expressions, how they talk, what they're talking about, etc.

I'd be a bit too shy to do or say anything unless someone approaches me first. :crazy: Ugh.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
If I was still wearing my headphones I'd just sit there with my music, draw and hopefully have a spinny chair to spin on.

If not, I'll wonder around wondering what to do with myself, Randomly going to anyone else who may be lost or just wait for someone to find me. :proud:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There would be a point when I fell quiet, but intuitively cast vibes. I'd cast flirty vibes to the INFP males I find attractive :crazy:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Things I do before a party.

1. "Accidently" leave the books I was reading on the coffee table, hoping to spark a conversation I can dig. :p

2. Make sure I look presentable, yet suitably insane. (The vanity of the pretentious countercultural wannabe.)

This would be fun, I think! I would be quiet at first, but with all the INFP's there is bound to be a group of people who are interested in the same things as me. I think we would break into groups of four, and talk about stuff. Our eyes would be wide and attentive. When INFP's get sucked into a conversation, they get hooked for good. Doesn't happen often, but when it does it can be a beautiful thing.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Things I do before a party.

1. "Accidently" leave the books I was reading on the coffee table, hoping to spark a conversation I can dig. :p

2. Make sure I look presentable, yet suitably insane. (The vanity of the pretentious countercultural wannabe.)

that sounds sexy :crazy:

1 - 20 of 193 Posts