Personality Cafe banner

Impact of ENFx

[INFP] 
Tags
enfx
2K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  IllBeBach 
#1 ·
Wow. just gotta say the impact an ENFP/ENFJ can have on your life is incredible.:shocked::laughing:

#7 ·
my ENFJ friend really brightens my world, he always goes along with my jokes, has the patience and understanding to listen to me.he always looks like he is holding something back butthe more i get to know him the more it seems that he isn't

Reactions: refugee
#8 ·
I get mistaken for an ENFP. Simply cause of how hyperactive and outgoing I am rofl... But! Simply put, I love ENFx's. Straight up :D

Reactions: susurration
#9 ·
I get mistaken for an ENFP. Simply cause of how hyperactive and outgoing I am rofl... But! Simply put, I love ENFx's. Straight up :D
You could be mistaken for an enfp because of that green font you use! hehe.

Are you an enneagram 4w3 by any chance? I think infp 4w3s' can look quite outgoing.

I quite like enfps' and enfjs', yes. We go together, like rama lama lama ke ding a de dinga a dong
(remembered for ever like shoo bop shoo wadda wadda yipitty boom de boom)

#11 ·
I have a friend who was at my high school who I think was an ENFP. She was an incredible friend, very outgoing, supportive, happy, and just an overall incredible friend. I love you ENFP/Js!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.