Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
* Name - What do you preferred to be called?
Allison or any variation thereof. I'm not picky.

- Any nicknames?
Fun ones are always welcomed!

* Male/Female/Trans?

Female.

Location - Where were you originally born?

South Korea.

Where do you live today?
Northern Virginia.

Any interesting story behind that?
I was adopted when I was but a wee babe.

- If you could get up and go anywhere in the world at the present moment, where would you go and why?
I would probably sky dive. The thrill of the adrenaline rush is just as appealing to me as drifting down hundreds of feet above the ground and seeing with my own two eyes that life is greater than myself.

Age - How old are you?

Do you think you act your age?
Sure.

If not, explain which age you think you resemble most. Do it for the laughs.
I ping-pong between acting like a crotchety old cat lady chasing hooligans off her property to a doe-eyed, rebellious teen. All within a matter of minutes. Keeps the stalkers guessing.

Personal(ity) ~

* What is your Myers-Briggs personality type and for how long have you been reading on personality theory?
I am an ISTP (Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving), and also a psych major. The 1st time I took the test was when I was 18-19; I recently took it again and got the same type, further confirming my innate ISTP-ness. My solid traits are Introversion and Thinking; the variable, or weakest trait, is Sensing.

* What type do you usually test as?
ISTP 85% of the time, INTP 15%. I just pulled those numbers out of my butt, but I believe them to be a fairly educated guess.

* What are your favorite and least favorite personality types to be around?
You know, I've mostly dabbled in chinese and western astrology as my people reading hobby, so I don't have a general grasp of the 16 types... yet. Also, I don't like typing people are a certain way without knowing for sure what they are, and it's kinda akward and more than a little creepy to ask anyone but your closest friends & family to take this test online so I can gain knowledge about you. Perhaps I should word that differently..

If you've taken any other personality tests, included but not limited to tests like the Enneargram and Big 5 (SLOAN), what were your results?
I have not.... yet. ;D

Occupation ~

* Employed or Unemployed?
Employed

What is your education? In college, tell us your major.
Psych & Administration of Justice (*cough*Psycho Vigilante)

What is your dream job?
One where I am doing something I love, and directly affecting the lives of others in a beneficial way.

About You ~

* Tell us in a brief paragraph or two how you would describe yourself and what you hope to get out of this forum.
I'm wordy, simply read above. I should also add I have a dry, self-deprecating sense of humor. I hope you don't take anything I say too seriously. If I was serious, you would know it.

Other ~

What is your favourite section at the toy-store?
Rockin' kid's stuff for my son. (20 months)

Do you collect anything?
Information & statistics of whatever strikes my interest (paranormal, current events, alternate universes, the human brain, etc.).

What are your phobias?
Effing spiders. Suffocating, or drowning, or floating lost in space a la 2001 Space Odyssey. I can't stand being trapped and helpless.

Describe your favourite food until you drool.
Carbs + sodium. I'm salivating already.

Some of the things that you give you jollies?
Anything thought-provoking, challenging, or amusing.

What are your top five pet peeves?
Driving slow in the left lane; waiting on a response needed in order for me to move forward (see: impatience); hypocrites!; bleeding hearts at the expense of reason and reality; mismatched socks.

What would a perfect day be like for you?
A day that was thought-provoking, challenging, or amusing.

Other Other ~ Yay or Nay?

God and Souls
Nay.

The Death Penalty
Yay.

Premarital Sex
Sure, why not? I mean, Yay.

People are inherently good
Yay.

Destiny
Yay/Nay?

Done drugs
Yayyyyy.

Kissed in the rain
Yay.

Re-reading a good book
Yay!

Thanks, ya'll. Hope to get to know you better.:proud:

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings jeanvjean and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGFOuSaYN1w

Again, welcome to our forum jeanvjean. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to skycloud & Jojo for your e-hospitality. See you on the cyber side.<3

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And how could I forget Cafebot? Where are my manners.... <3 to you, too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts