Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
The Lord of the Rings... admittedly it wouldn't be that good for you as an average person but imagine exploring the whole lands, seeing all the cities... see this is why I need to get to a really old age since hopefully they will have perfected simulation tech by then. Instead of dying they can just put my brain in a jar on life support and I will live out the rest of my days in Middle Earth.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Temptations are several. One of those dickensian novels can do for me. GRRM's England won't be too bad either. More closely I'd even like to live around one of Virginia Woolf's sensitive characters. Religious mythology wouldn't interest me much. Lord of the Rings is also okay. And then there is the unmistakable Gotham city. Among folktales the Russian ones would be the most preferable. I have also wondered about Matrix's Zion. But . . .

there hasn't been and there isn't any world cozier and more adventurous as the world of 1001 Nights. For those who haven't read the tales, I say I'd like to live in the desert city of Agrabah. The marvel, the adventure and the magic. . .
@Blue Flower @Musicjay1625

answer please

Reactions: JanM00

·
Registered
16,307 Posts
Idk the past maybe. Because I don't like modern ways at all.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I need to think about this. Much as I love LOTR since I read the books as a child, there is little room for women unless you are an elf queen. Harry Potter world would be a scary place, IMO. So now I’m pondering less obvious places and need to think of books where I got lost, the sort of stories that you are sad to finish.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I would like the name of the wind world, because of the idea of getting to know things deeply (Of course I would do my best to be a namer and a sympathy master, if not, the world is nearly as plain as the Middle Age).

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Simple - in some universe level "cloud of concious" and be able to understand everything inside that and see how every piece of information is interconnected :)

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Narnia before the White Witch, of course.

·
Premium Member
15,288 Posts
1st choice: I want to be Willy Wonka's right-hand man, 2nd in charge, and live in the chocolate factory. 2nd choice: I want to be an elf at the north pole. But I don't want to be a worker, maybe a painter or creator of new toys. 3rd choice, I want to live in Shirakawa-gō in a gasshō-zukuri. I'd be a detective/hero/solver/fixer like in the story Higurashi: When they Cry. 4th choice: I want to live in the Swiss Alps a la Heidi. I got this allllll figured out.

·
5,241 Posts
I don't know! I want it all. Is there some fictional world where people live very long lives and there are all kinds of places with all from wast jungles, to sci-fi cities, to borgeslike libraryworlds, to surrealistic worlds where nothing worls like here to magically cosy alleys to........... anyone read about a world like that?

·
Premium Member
15,288 Posts
1st choice: I want to be Willy Wonka's right-hand man, 2nd in charge, and live in the chocolate factory. 2nd choice: I want to be an elf at the north pole. But I don't want to be a worker, maybe a painter or creator of new toys. 3rd choice, I want to live in Shirakawa-gō in a gasshō-zukuri. I'd be a detective/hero/solver/fixer like in the story Higurashi: When they Cry. 4th choice: I want to live in the Swiss Alps a la Heidi. I got this allllll figured out.
I apologize for butting in again (!!!) but I feel this must be included as 5th choice: In the book Lost Horizon, and the movie actually, there is a place deep in the snowy mountains called "Shangri-La, a fictional utopian lamasery located high in the mountains of Tibet." I have fantasized more than once about that place. Okay, I'm out.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Definitely gotta go with the Enchanted Forrest from Once Upon a Time (the series)... i believe it was called Misthaven:proud:

·
Registered
101 Posts
First choice:
All Points Island as a Semi-Mer (Emily Windsnap books)
The way Liz Kessler describes It, It sounds like heaven! Softest sand, clearest ocean water, underwater mermaid schools with all sorts of fun subjects. Collecting seashells, living on a boat, riding on a Dolphin... the list is endless!

Second choice:
Winter Woods as a Snow Fairy (Tinkerbell series)
Although I hate cold, It probably wouldn't bother me anyway, if I would be a snow fairy. I could fly, create blizzards, and be an Ace at ice skating! It would be cool!

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Dragon Ball Z I would love to be able to fly and shoot kamehames and go supersaiyan, Avatar I would love to be an air bender, My Hero Academia I would love to go to school to learn how to use my super power, Pokemon I would love it if life was all about just going out side walking in some tall grass and catching cool monsters.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts