Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
I am slow to arrive at conclusions about things. I am always trying to understand things from multiple perspectives. Close friends who knew me for years often tell me that I am a very non-judgmental person.

I also enjoy helping people behind-the-scenes. If the entire world ever walks out on you, you can be sure that I'll be there for you. And if your self-esteem ever gets bruised by others, I'll make sure to compliment you every day until your self-esteem gets healed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I tend to have strong integrity when it comes to personal rules, which can but don't always coincide with society's, lol. For example, I won't steal, I won't start fights, and I'm extremely loyal to those who are loyal to me. I hold much compassion for people and for the world. Even in my darker times when I was depressed and filled with anger and hate, as much as I wanted to bring harm to others, I could never bring myself to actually do it. I guess I'm kind of a puppy, I'm just too gentle, relaxed and nice to not be good person. It's in my naive nature to love, lol.

The world's smothered in enough pain and hate as is, I don't need to be a part of it.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I won't get into an argument with someone unless it is absolutely necessary. Ergo, most things that a lot of other people argue about, I just let it slide. A lot of people like that about me. I have been told I am not judgemental so for example when a friend was going through a divorce a few years ago, she said I was the only one who actually just listened to her without judging.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I guess it also depends on who you are talking to. Some may see some complaints as burdens, others may see it as reasons to feel more closely connected to another.
Yes i agree with you, indeed i didn't mean to find out the reasons why they do so, i just pointed out how "concretely" the same function in two different types work (don't care which is better)

·
Registered
809 Posts
I guess it also depends on who you are talking to. Some may see some complaints as burdens, others may see it as reasons to feel more closely connected to another.
That's true. Even among friends it takes me a little longer to open up in that way, if ever.

oh what luck, me and @cotti pretty much posted at the same time :th_blush:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I quickly warm up to people like I've known them for years, and make them feel at ease immediately.

I don't even plan on doing so in any sort of way; it just sort of happens one person at a time.

My Dad was like this with everyone, and I seem to have picked up on a lot of it subconsciously.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I deeply care about people (when I'm not frustrated with not understanding them). I deeply care about animals and nature. I strive to be kind and not engage in unnecessary dramas with others. I'm helpful. I'm quiet, gentle, peaceful. I'm warm and affectionate with those I've known awhile. I adore children. I support charities when I find myself with a bit extra. I see most others as equals. I seek to understand.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Hmm.

Um...

Er...

Huh.

It's kinda hard to write positive things about myself.

So...yeah. I think overall I'm a nice person. I do care about humanity (overall) even though I often joke about disliking people.

I have very strong morals and ethics. I'm anti-war, anti-violence, anti-force/forceful coercion.

Beneath my opinionated and fiery exterior, there's a soft mushiness. I just want the world to be a peaceful place.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts