Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Agree or disagree?

I was stunned how close I felt to the drama of the protagonist and how tickled I was by the manner of storytelling. The more I learn about INTJ (me included) the more I feel Inception is one of the rarest product of popular culture that celebrates INTJ type, positive and negative aspects both included.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't clarify that I didn't mean the quality of the film (whether it was a rip-off, bad effects, etc.). I didn't mean the obvious side to it. I guess it is hard to explain because I felt it engaged my Ni. I kind of "knew" the movie. And again I don't mean the obvious side to it (guess the ending and other trivial parts of movie experience). I give up trying to find word for my experience with Inception, only hope someone here will say something that will get close to what I'm struggling to describe.

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
It seemed more like an INFJ or INFP movie than an INTJ movie to me, but it has been about 3 months since I've watched it. It was a great movie though.

·
Registered
131 Posts
A good movie, but not a great movie, imo.
Taking a dump after watching it, my sh1t got incepted so deep that it was caught in the limbo. :frustrating:

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
I really enjoyed the film for the concept. It was a great example of the intricacies of Ni and what happens when you combine it with Te, Fi, and Se. The imagination is a powerful tool that is often underestimated and under appreciated.

What resonated the most with me was the story of the character played by Leonardo Di Caprio and his wife. To me that is the ultimate Ni + Fi loop; the all encompassing mobius strip of emotions ranging from total ecstasy to despair.

Reactions: magarentse

·
Registered
894 Posts
I only enjoyed the effects...the movie was all psychological which I didn't really care for

·
Registered
749 Posts
Everyone on the mountain should've been weightless. But I suppose those effects only go one layer deep :eye roll:. If the entire cast has to stop to explain shit every 20 minutes, it's not a good thing. Sorry I'm not INTJ Q_Q

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I really enjoyed the film for the concept. It was a great example of the intricacies of Ni and what happens when you combine it with Te, Fi, and Se. The imagination is a powerful tool that is often underestimated and under appreciated.

What resonated the most with me was the story of the character played by Leonardo Di Caprio and his wife. To me that is the ultimate Ni + Fi loop; the all encompassing mobius strip of emotions ranging from total ecstasy to despair.
There you go! Hemo said it! It gets pretty close to my experience of the movie...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts