Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering about this, as I know I tend to be more ENFJish in relationships with friends. But do you consider yourself inclusive? I do, and it really bothers me when people complain that I'm not being inclusive for something, or when I feel that people are blaming me for their problems, or when I feel people are becoming hostile to the fact that I've developed a rare, special friendship with someone. Anyway, would love to hear all y'all thoughts on this. =]

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I think I am very inclusive however, I get flighty and will have a short attention in the group. In other words inclusive but, not exclusive. I try be involved in everyone events which can stretch me thin and affect my view as not being reliable in certain situations.

·
Registered
56 Posts
One of my biggest turn-off's and I think its an ENFJ thing is when others exclude people in groups or for parties or activities etc. This really upsets me. Exclusvitiy isn't cool in my book. I avoid doing that to others at all costs.

However, when I do meet a friend I really connect with then I really enjoy one on one time with that person.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I am inclusive by nature and I make sure I invite everyone to parties and events.... But as I get older, I feel less of a push to take care of everyone else's emotional needs and at the actual event or party (unless I am the host) I allow myself to talk to people I am interested in and ditch people I am bored by...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts