Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've taken a bunch of different MBTI and cognitive functions tests in order to see if I receive one type more often than another, but to no avail. My results fall within the spectrum of intuitive types, and that's the only consistent result I've gotten. A lot of the tests that involved spectrum dichotomies landed me right in the middle on each one.

These are the results I've gotten-

Keys2cognition test:
INFP or ENFP, INTP

16personalities:
INTP

metarasa MMDI:
INFJ or INTJ

Celebritytypes personality test:
INTP

Celebtypes slider test:
INTJ

Typology central keirsey and jung test:
ENFP

Humanmetrics:
INTP

Johns personality test:
(This one had to ask me THREE sets of extra questions because I was "a difficult one." Tell me about it.)
INTP
INFJ
ENTP
INFP

Celeb types cognitive functions test:
INTJ or INFJ

What should I do? I'm kind of at a loss here. I've read descriptions online of the types as a whole, and I identify with several of them.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Tests suck. Don't use them. Type yourself instead. That's the best way.

- Nobody can type you better than you can type yourself. Why? Because people only see your behaviour, they cannot know for sure what's going on in your brain: only you can

- Typing yourself is the accurate way but requires research. You need to learn about the difference between the extraverted and introverted types, the functions: Ni, Ne, Si, Se, Ti, Te, Fi, Fe, the function stacks of the 16 types, what Myers-Briggs mean by the Judging/Perceiving (4th letter), etc.

·
Registered
344 Posts
What should I do? I'm kind of at a loss here. I've read descriptions online of the types as a whole, and I identify with several of them.
Agreeing with the above poster. Go research out the functions (Se, Si, Ne, Ni, Te, Ti, Fe Fi). See what you relate to and what you don't, and then if you're still uncertain, come back here and post again with information on what you do and do not relate to in reference to the functions. You could also post a questionnaire response.

·
Registered
130 Posts
If you want you can answer some of the questionnaires on this forum, give us some insight into your cognitive process and maybe we can help.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts