Personality Cafe banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Interesting, an ISFJ in data entry... so boring :rolleyes:

Seriously just quit my volunteer job doing data entry cause I couldn't take it. Amazing charity but I couldn't stand typing words and numbers and information.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Wow, the ENFP part was 100% accurate! As an ENFP I recognize myself A LOT in this ... Almost creepy.

Especially the part about the worst thing people can do to a stressed ENFP is taking their comments as jokes. I frequently find people laugh of my serious comments because I joke around so much. It's annoying as hell.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Diagnosing the stress isn't the way to solve the problem,in adittion it increases it.It's better to fight it slightly,to dive it away quickly,as fast as lightining.

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is very interesting. Watching the people at my Summer job last year, I noticed a lot of them actually need stress to do any work at all.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I find it interesting that INTJs are often stereotyped as evil geniuses, and yet both of the professions listed for INTJ are helping professions.

·
Registered
52 Posts
INTJ / ILI

Signs of stress:
• Obsessively focusing on some aspect of the outer world (Si role / Ne Ignoring)
• Losing focus, becoming scattered and disorganized (Ne ignoring)
• Overreacting to what people say or do (Fe Vulnerable)
• Blaming others for minor mistakes or factual errors (Ti demonstrative)
• Coming up with a complex theory to explain one or two isolated facts (Se suggestive being repressed)

Stressors:
• Being bombarded with facts and details (Si / Ti unvalued)
• Having to adapt to changes in routine (Si role)
• Encountering obstacles in the outer world—traffic, equipment failures, interruptions, flight delays (Te - Se demanded)
• Having to interact excessively with individuals and groups (Fe PoLR/ Fi HA)
• Coping with crowds, noise, confusion, chaotic environments (Weak sensing)
• Dealing with incompetent people, illogical systems (XNTX things)
• Being criticized professionally, having your competence attacked, not being recognized (Te/Fi axis)

Tips for managing stress:
• Engage in positive activities that accomplish something useful, such as cleaning out closets, sorting photographs, fixing things (Se suggestive > Si role)
• Take steps to lighten their schedule and stick to their commitment to do so
• Step back and use logic to analyze the situation (Hell yeah, Te creative will be very helpful)
• Get closure on some lighter, more manageable tasks
• Remind themselves that it will pass (Ni+ dominant)

Worst ways they can respond to stress:
• Push people away if they offer to listen to them (Fi HA)
• Refuse to accept or ask for help with their workload (Fi HA, INTJ-Loop)

How others can be most helpful:
• Validate their feelings, even if they seem “over the top” (ESFP ENFP are very skilled at persuading INTJ, Fi creative > Fi HA)
• Be physically present but don’t offer advice or tell them what to do (Se-Ni things)
• Treat them the same way as always, as if they were their usual self (Te-Fi things)

How others can make things worse:
• Push them for an answer or a decision (Se inferior)
• Demand that they socialize (Fi tertiary / Fe PoLR)
• Offer unwanted help and advice (Stop it, Fe dom users)
• Point out that there are alternatives that might work (Ne Ignoring)

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
4,953 Posts
INTJ / ILI

Signs of stress:
• Obsessively focusing on some aspect of the outer world (Si role / Ne Ignoring)
• Losing focus, becoming scattered and disorganized (Ne ignoring)
• Overreacting to what people say or do (Fe Vulnerable)
• Blaming others for minor mistakes or factual errors (Ti demonstrative)
• Coming up with a complex theory to explain one or two isolated facts (Se suggestive being repressed)

Stressors:
• Being bombarded with facts and details (Si / Ti unvalued)
• Having to adapt to changes in routine (Si role)
• Encountering obstacles in the outer world—traffic, equipment failures, interruptions, flight delays (Te - Se demanded)
• Having to interact excessively with individuals and groups (Fe PoLR/ Fi HA)
• Coping with crowds, noise, confusion, chaotic environments (Weak sensing)
• Dealing with incompetent people, illogical systems (XNTX things)
• Being criticized professionally, having your competence attacked, not being recognized (Te/Fi axis)

Tips for managing stress:
• Engage in positive activities that accomplish something useful, such as cleaning out closets, sorting photographs, fixing things (Se suggestive > Si role)
• Take steps to lighten their schedule and stick to their commitment to do so
• Step back and use logic to analyze the situation (Hell yeah, Te creative will be very helpful)
• Get closure on some lighter, more manageable tasks
• Remind themselves that it will pass (Ni+ dominant)

Worst ways they can respond to stress:
• Push people away if they offer to listen to them (Fi HA)
• Refuse to accept or ask for help with their workload (Fi HA, INTJ-Loop)

How others can be most helpful:
• Validate their feelings, even if they seem “over the top” (ESFP ENFP are very skilled at persuading INTJ, Fi creative > Fi HA)
• Be physically present but don’t offer advice or tell them what to do (Se-Ni things)
• Treat them the same way as always, as if they were their usual self (Te-Fi things)

How others can make things worse:
• Push them for an answer or a decision (Se inferior)
• Demand that they socialize (Fi tertiary / Fe PoLR)
• Offer unwanted help and advice (Stop it, Fe dom users)
• Point out that there are alternatives that might work (Ne Ignoring)
Yes, highly accurate for INTJ, ILI.

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
4,953 Posts
I'll add a few more, signs an INTJ, ILI is stressed:

- Becomes more withdrawn and less friendly.
- May become more wild and reckless.
- Neglects health.

·
Registered
307 Posts
...ESTJ descriptors are also extremely accurate (I grew up with one, I should know, even if she denies she acts that way LOL)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Diagnosing the stress isn't the way to solve the problem,in adittion it increases it.It's better to fight it slightly,to dive it away quickly,as fast as lightining.
Actually, in my experience- Acknowledging what stresses you out is key...and then after realizing it, you can. work on it.
I like what Thich Nhat Khan has repeatedly written on his books- that you must equal your feelings (in this case, stress) to a baby throwing a tantrum. If you take care of the baby, acknowledge it, etc, it will settle down. If you ignore it, it will cry out even louder.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts