Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you find yourself listening to a specific song over and over relishing in the details?
Or do you ever eat something new, like it, and have it over and over until enoughs enough?(for the time being)
I find that, if I'm really into a new song,artist, food, scent(I have over 40 bottles of cologne):crazy:that I have to savor it methodically and repeatedly, enjoying every ounce of detail. :blushed:
Examples:

I try pho and sushi for the first time a few years ago. Naturally that's all I want for weeks on end. Trying everything.
I discover a new artist. All I listen to for days on end. New bottle of cologne, where it everyday for a few weeks.

I have to admit that I have an addictive personality:ninja:. So I guess I'm trying to satisfy my curiousity and see if other isfps happen to overindulge in certain aspects having to do with their senses.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Absolutely I do this! On Saturday I found an alternative to M&M's that doesn't uses artificial coloring and more natural ingredients. And since they tasted so good, I had a hard time stopping myself from eating more :happy:

And funny enough, I did the same with sushi. I tried it the first time this summer and I kept wanting to go out for sushi for the next few weeks.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I do exactly this! I've been listening to primarily the same album for about a couple months now. I've also been on a burrito kick for a while...

Reactions: cityofcircuits

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
I do the exact same thing too lol. I'm easily bored though and I always need new things so my sensory obsessions/addictions never last for a very long time.

Reactions: cityofcircuits

·
Registered
40 Posts
Were they cheaper or more expensive than the original M&Ms? Just curious.
They are are more expensive and are called Sundrops. You should be able to find them at some natural grocery stores. My girlfriend thought they were just as good as M&Ms. I eat very healthy and when I do indulge in things I like to try to find food that isn't full of chemicals and artificial additives.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.