Personality Cafe banner

101 - 120 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Constant Delight! Genuine pageturner! Extraordinarily entertaining! Endlessly fascinating!
I just typed these glorifications off from a cover of a book I've been reading recently, seems these apply for this thread as well.
I think I want to print this thread out and bind it together.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I'm more like #1 I was going to say #9 but most people see me as introverted not extroverted.
Number 1 seems perfect .

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
It does.

That and I'm not really sure about what people mean by "troll."
I keep looking for a bridge for them to live under. Perhaps we should make "troll bridge" a sticky on some subforum?

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
I keep looking for a bridge for them to live under. Perhaps we should make "troll bridge" a sticky on some subforum?
I think everybody's guilty of superficial trolling at some point, especially on the INTP forum.
I mean, INFP's are instant suicide amirite?

I think what separates a real troll from someone who is just feeling a little bit more "playful" is that the troll doesn't care what effect it has on others.
Sorry, INFPs.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Hm, there is a difference between just saying something to be outrageous and entertaining, and being outright offensive and destructive. I guess it's a subjective distinction.

But anyway, off topic.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Yeah, it's strange when people troll other people and then get very upset when they're trolled in return.
That's because the classical troll is usually an immature teenager with a lot of issues. It's not strange at all on second thought. The virtues of objectivity and the wisdom to admit defeat/being outmatched are not common among such creatures.

·
Banned
43 Posts
That's because the classical troll is usually an immature teenager with a lot of issues. It's not strange at all on second thought. The virtues of objectivity and the wisdom to admit defeat/being outmatched are not common among such creatures.
Apparently not. Too bad it isn't just teenagers, but adults who are too invested in their internet delusions who also do this.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Apparently not. Too bad it isn't just teenagers, but adults who are too invested in their internet delusions who also do this.
Granted. Both are annoying, but in different ways. Also, dealing with each is equally feasible, and can be good entertainment unless you're bull-rushing some project with a delicate Mastermind-ish purpose, in which case you probably won't have the time or the patience to maintain your calm and revel in the chaos.

Hear Ye the Holy Words of @nadjasix upon this, our Most Practically Entertaining of Threads; you will know the way. :wink:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Should I get butt hurt about the fact that people seem to be more entertained by the replies to my post than the original, despite the fact that mine are actually grounded in typology? Even though it was a joke, I was kinda serious. If you fit these, you might very well have inferior Fe.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Should I get butt hurt about the fact that people seem to be more entertained by the replies to my post than the original, despite the fact that mine are actually grounded in typology? Even though it was a joke, I was kinda serious. If you fit these, you might very well have inferior Fe.
No...........................

101 - 120 of 149 Posts