Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
INFJ female here, looking to communicate with an INFJ male who is also 4w5, atheist or agnostic so on. Preferably someone between 29-33. Feel free to answer or pm me.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
INFJ female here, looking to communicate with an INFJ male who is also 4w5, atheist or agnostic so on.. Preferably someone between 29-33. Feel free to answer or pm me.
Not within age spectrum, but I fit the rest. Sup?

·
Registered
2,564 Posts

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Reactions: thedog

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Such an odd request. Perhaps it is to make a comparative analysis against another of the same parameters?

Or perhaps one has convinced themselves that those parameters are the most valuable for a particular interaction one is seeking?

Either way it might be wise to consider the fact that this is the internet and quite a few individuals are prone to exaggerating the truth on occasion.

·
SAY MY NAME
8,470 Posts
I'm better than your requirement as a 5w4 23 year old Platonist, but I got too many friends right now, so bad luck

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
INFJ, 4w5, and Atheist. I'm 21 but I'm still fairly certain that I'll be able to help you if you need any answers.

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It is. Noticed I need to reach a specific amount of forum messages until I can reply to PMs. Bear with me.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts

·
SAY MY NAME
8,470 Posts
How come? I'm guessing you also think I'm a snob and a douchebag, and I probably deserve it.
Hey, I never thought that! :sad: and you don't deserve it at all!

I don't know why I thought you were older than me. Just a random feeling

1 - 20 of 40 Posts