Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, names PowerMechGuy.

Okay, This is actually a question.
I was born on the exact day of a total solar eclipse.
And I have been in constant battles with myself over everything.
One of the more major battles has been over introverted and extroverted tendencies.

I have a few questions:
1. Are there any more infj's who have been born on an eclipse day?
2. Do you think there is a link between an eclipse and ambivertedness?
3. Are there a lot of infj ambiverts?

I've become quite curious after dealing with this. I've nver been a person who quite identifies as just one thing. I'm more of a complex compostion. And I'm just curious if anyone can relate.

Thank you.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hi, names PowerMechGuy.

One of the more major battles has been over introverted and extroverted tendencies.

I have a few questions:

I've become quite curious after dealing with this. I've nver been a person who quite identifies as just one thing. I'm more of a complex compostion. And I'm just curious if anyone can relate.

Thank you.
I think most people aren't entirely one or the other. Some people who know me in real life might argue I'm an introvert. I'm just a little more extroverted. I'm more focused outside of myself than inside. But admittedly, I'm not that focused on other people. It's more common to be more ambiverted than mostly one or the other.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Fellow infj here. I don't believe in astrology or being born on an eclipse would have an effect unless science proved it.
When younger I was extremely quiet but now when I get to know people I can be rather loud & confident, like an extrovert. I can only do this for short bursts then need to be on my own. Actually, I need a very small amount of small talk interaction then I'm happy on my own for a few days.
If I get thrown into a group of people I'm not very familiar with I shut down & 'hide in a corner' then leave asap... esp at a bbq omg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Are we talking 50 50, or just close enough to call ambivert? Because I am 54% extrovert, but I still don't quite consider myself an ambivert.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Are we talking 50 50, or just close enough to call ambivert? Because I am 54% extrovert, but I still don't quite consider myself an ambivert.
Lol, who dis kid? -^

INFJs are known as the most extroverted introverts, and are often mistaken for extroverts by those who don't truly know them. That could be where some of your confusion comes from. INFJs are also the most analytical feelers, so there is that too.

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if I read, "INFJs the most perceivery judgers" or "The most sensing intuitives" XD

I think the fact that you were born on a total solar eclipse is really cool, but I don't see how that could be connected to typology. I got to see one fairly recently though so I could understand the question. It looked so unusual, and if I hadn't learned about it previously it would be very mysterious.

·
Soop for the Soul
1,741 Posts
Hi, names PowerMechGuy.
I highly doubt that.
No it's not.
k
I have a few questions:
Even though INFJ is the rarest type, with there being only 16 types, and there being 7.53 billion people alive on earth and over 100 billion estimated to have existed, the probability is absurdly close to 1, if it isn't in fact that.
No.
Again, given the the number of people alive today and who have existed throughout human history there are probably far more many INFJ ambiverts than total views of this website.
I think just about everyone can relate to that except people who have a perceived interest not to.
Thank you.
You're welcome I guess.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@soop

I'm always fascinated by people who like to break the conversation into parts.

Thanks for replying.

I'm actually surprised this is still getting views, lol

Reactions: soop

·
Soop for the Soul
1,741 Posts
@soop

I'm always fascinated by people who like to break the conversation into parts.

Thanks for replying.

I'm actually surprised this is still getting views, lol
It's easier to do that when multiple questions are being asked for both clarity of thought and clarity of communication. Plus I had to respond to the first two statements, I was compelled. Hopefully it gets more views from people who can help you more than I can. Suffice to say, while there are correlations between human behavior and lunar patterns, they have only been proven to be that, and your premise seems a bit too specific and a very tenuous connection.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts