Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am a strong proponent of the blood type diet (author Peter J. D'Adamo). As a holistic health practitioner, I recommend it to people quite often. Of those who follow it, there are really good results. So.... I wonder if INFJs are concentrated in one or two blood types? What is your blood type?

Here is a link to order a blood type test kit. It's just a finger stick.... you can do it.
http://www.4yourtype.com/prodinfo.asp?number=YTE001

·
Registered
70 Posts
B negative

Assuming INFJs just randomly occur I don't think you'll find much blood type/personality type consistencies. I feel like someone would have seen something already. That'd be a great headline though, "AB Blood Type - All Extroverts".

·
Registered
946 Posts
Koreans can be big believers in matching personality by blood type. They use it for dating purposes.

I believe the idea got started by the Japanese during WWII. They were trying to find a method to determine who would be more rebellious. They settled on O+ ... and killed off quite a number.

Is it believable? Well, probably not, according to scientists.

·
Registered
440 Posts
mine is B+

i'm a virgo, INFJ, B+, Tiger

if they really matter or not,

i think the virgo and INFJ elements makes me introverted (but not shy actually), reflective, reserved at certain things, more strategic when it comes to isolating myself, more analytical and a bit of a softy maybe. it makes me sit or lie down and imagine things, it makes me organise things, it makes me empathise or isolate myself and experience peace and tranquility, maturity, sublimes and relax more it makes me colour the reality and plan things according to it it makes me connect the dots

and B+ and Tiger makes me uncompromising, anarchistic, id-orientated, rebellious, aggressive at certain things, angry, hardcore, freedom aspiring, resentful, passionate, raw and wild.. it makes me feel more youthful, alive, gutter, give fingers and excite more it makes me do things and say the f word and face and try to actually change reality working on different missions

:-] it does produce some interesing contrasts for me

Koreans can be big believers in matching personality by blood type. They use it for dating purposes.

I believe the idea got started by the Japanese during WWII. They were trying to find a method to determine who would be more rebellious. They settled on O+ ... and killed off quite a number.

Is it believable? Well, probably not, according to scientists.
this is true i witnessed this blood type and personality subject being brought on the table and discussed on many friendly, social or even televised settings! sometimes it gets ridiculous like taking over an entire thing

also i heard before that blood analysis have war roots to a certain degree i guess

·
Registered
801 Posts
O+

Anyone can go donate their blood and find their type. It's a good thing to do and if you are an O+ you are very valuable for those needing blood transfusions.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I am A positive. Though, I really don't think blood type has anything to do with personality...My whole family except my dad are A positive, and we are all very different...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm 0 negative and that means I can give blood to everyone but only recieve from others with 0 negative.
0 positive can give to everyone that's positive.

0 can give blood to A, B and AB because you're not introducing anything new into their system. 0 = zero antigens. And the negative means you're rh negative, so rh negative can give to others because you don't introduce anything new into their system. 0+ can't give to 0- because you will be introducing the rh gene to their system.

I've read a lot about blood types and there seems to be something special about the rh negatives. 15 % of the world is negative. I won't babble on about the crazy theories because it's pretty sick but very interesting:)

But I don't think blood type is the whole story. I have a friend who's also 0- and we are as opposite as Ghandi and Hitler. Maybe it reveals something about our past and maybe it can trigger something within our personality, but it's not the whole story.

But with that said I don't think environment is everything either. I'm different from my parents and siblings. We share some things but they are not close to being INFJ. I don't know why I am who I am. If someone knows - you know where to find me! ;-)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was thinking about tattooing "Only 0 negative please" on my chest hehe. In most cases they give you 0 neg if they don't know your blood type but I've heard they sometimes try 0+ because they don't have infinite with 0-.

I'm thinking in a situation where I can't speak for myself.. car accident.. ++

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
also O+

lol, when I donate I am always told I have a solid fast flow...
he he he...

I always sit there being like... "the comments in my life, and how they can all be considered sexual."

1 - 20 of 52 Posts